• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gary Brown DFA'd

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, fellas. I've come to rely on the posters of this site to fill me in on what's going on in the minors. The MLB season is 162 games long excluding Spring Training and postseason. How do you guys find the time to pay attention to the farm, too? LOL. I need to go check out some minor league baseball some day. I've heard it's usually a fun atmosphere.

Brown had options, right? Isn't it unusual to drop a guy who has options? Did we have to keep him on our 40-man roster to keep him in our organization? I'm unclear on all the transactional rules and whatnot.

I really enjoy minor league baseball. Where do you live? I live near Modesto so I go to the Modesto games. They are a Single A affiliate of the Colorado Rockies and one of teams in their league is the San Jose Giants, so I get to the watch the Giants prospects at that level. The park is small and the tickets are cheap. They do a bunch of fun stuff there. And those kids can play.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really enjoy minor league baseball. Where do you live? I live near Modesto so I go to the Modesto games. They are a Single A affiliate of the Colorado Rockies and one of teams in their league is the San Jose Giants, so I get to the watch the Giants prospects at that level. The park is small and the tickets are cheap. They do a bunch of fun stuff there. And those kids can play.

I live over in Ceres, after spending 28 years in Pasadena. I have gone to see the Nuts, the Stockton Ports, the Visalia team, and will go to see the Sacramento team this summer.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live over in Ceres, after spending 28 years in Pasadena. I have gone to see the Nuts, the Stockton Ports, the Visalia team, and will go to see the Sacramento team this summer.

LOL, you are nearby me. I haven't seen the Ports or Sac team yet. I heard the Sac stadium is nice.