• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gameday final verdict

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been the Bo Show for far too long. He should have been out after 2012.

He should have made necessary changes on defense and strength and conditioning in the off-season.

It was his choice not to. My guess is that he thinks he's so big he can do what he pleases without repercussions. That all that will happen is the fans bitching. Maybe so. But when the boosters stop giving their annual donations......

Bye Bo.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Bo continues play an injured QB to a fault, and the boo birds start their chirping in Lincoln, Bo will keep that injured QB in the game to spite the fans. The NW game just got a bit more interesting.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turns out there's more to coaching than just acting like a prick

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this true that tmart didn't have turf toe it was a foot injury
and his shoulder was still hurt to?

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tito said calling it turf toe was just easier, everyone knows what that is.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just bizarre, can't even venture as to why. JJM called it, squirrel'y bastage

Unfortunately for us Bo called him up from the fake injury, and as I expected played the entire fucking game with him

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding is it is two broken toes. How the hell is broken toe harder to understand then turf toe.

It's not, what is different is the definition and healing time. Turf toe is very generic. It can be a sprain a tendon a ligament basically anything. Healing period for a broken toe is set. He may of been back for the bowl but his season should basically be over.

A turf toe can be 2-3 weeks up to 10-12 weeks. Pelini was okay taking him out during the scrimmage games but believes an injured Tito is better than an inexperienced skilled quarterback against any competition.

He says at one point he will not be back until he is 100% and at the same time hopes to god that point is Oct.. 26th because he knows there is know way in hell he is going to start any one but Tito.

I do not put this on Martinez. I would say I was fine too. It's my senior year in a few months it's all over. I want to play while I can so of course I say I am 100%.

Pelini though I blame. He is either one, too stupid to realize he needs to put him through a thourough work out before reinstatement or, two, is too damn stubborn to care.

Seeing he lied about it being turf toe, I go with 2.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read Taylor has broken toes, not turf toe. So we played a QB with broken toe's over 2 healthy and more capable QB's, mother fucker!

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew he was gonna rush Taylor back

I'm starting to wonder if they did the split qb thing to keep the qb debate down. And if not why not play one of the healthier qb ??

I'm sorry this shit is stupid

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Bo continues play an injured QB to a fault, and the boo birds start their chirping in Lincoln, Bo will keep that injured QB in the game to spite the fans. The NW game just got a bit more interesting.

I've already said it before. If Bo knows he's already on his way out, he will leave this place a complete fucking disaster out of pure spite. It's how he is.

He's already made his riches and gotten his buddies pocket's lined in the process. He'll get a DC job somewhere else. Life is good for Bo.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and my daughter said 5 years after the fact, her once broken toes still bother her...

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding is it is two broken toes. How the hell is broken toe harder to understand then turf toe.

It's not, what is different is the definition and healing time. Turf toe is very generic. It can be a sprain a tendon a ligament basically anything. Healing period for a broken toe is set. He may of been back for the bowl but his season should basically be over.

A turf toe can be 2-3 weeks up to 10-12 weeks. Pelini was okay taking him out during the scrimmage games but believes an injured Tito is better than an inexperienced skilled quarterback against any competition.

He says at one point he will not be back until he is 100% and at the same time hopes to god that point is Oct.. 26th because he knows there is know way in hell he is going to start any one but Tito.

I do not put this on Martinez. I would say I was fine too. It's my senior year in a few months it's all over. I want to play while I can so of course I say I am 100%.

Pelini though I blame. He is either one, too stupid to realize he needs to put him through a thourough work out before reinstatement or, two, is too damn stubborn to care.

Seeing he lied about it being turf toe, I go with 2.

this ^^

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already said it before. If Bo knows he's already on his way out, he will leave this place a complete fucking disaster out of pure spite. It's how he is.

He's already made his riches and gotten his buddies pocket's lined in the process. He'll get a DC job somewhere else. Life is good for Bo.

ironic years from now we will debate who was worse Bo or cally

haha at least cally left a lambo in the garage Bo might leave us a stolen car on blocks with no engine haha

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to lie, Mark May said it as simplistic as anyone ever could. Most teams want to do this (Arm motioning a progressive increase) instead of this (Arm motioning no increase steady line).