• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper this looks like a mismatch and Philly beatdown

The Eagles are machine-like in their efficiency on both sides of the ball at times.
But, they don't have the crazy X-factor who can upset the script with improvisation.

They are pretty boring for a 16-3 team with pro-bowlers all over the field.
Reminds me of the Tim Duncan Spurs teams.

The Chiefs on the other hand have the sandlot crazy stuff working for them.
Mahomes is the ultimate X-Factor with a high ceiling that might frustrate the very disciplined Eagles.....Kelce as well.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it a little easier in NBA than the NFL. The NFL the best team doesn't always win.

NBA playoffs maybe, but it's still really difficult. I didn't bet on it, but it looked very bad for the Warriors many times during the Finals, but they somehow came away with the title. It very easily could've gone the other way with maybe just one or two plays being different in Game 4.

NBA regular season games are especially a nightmare to predict because teams don't go all out for every game.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA regular season games are especially a nightmare to predict because teams don't go all out for every game.

NBA has to be the softest league in the face of this planet. Injury / load management all over the place. I stopped taking it seriously awhile ago.

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA playoffs maybe, but it's still really difficult. I didn't bet on it, but it looked very bad for the Warriors many times during the Finals, but they somehow came away with the title. It very easily could've gone the other way with maybe just one or two plays being different in Game 4.

Yeah, regular season is impossible because of players sitting/not trying...I don't bet on any NBA regular season games

I took the warriors with Durant both years

I wish i took the Cavs in 2016...

Just tonight i posted take Philly which i put a large bet on.

The home teams also have huge advantages, so when i make bets i like to take the home teams that i feel were likely going to win anyways. You won't make a killing sports betting, but it's fun. Even if you coin flip, you didn't lose any money.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that shit talking all week and you guy's are going home with moist eyes? Fuck you, you deserve it.
Ya I don't get it. All their wins over the Chiefs were by 3 whole points. It's not like they were dominating.

Oh well. It was a good game. Next year Joe Burrow and his punchable face will get another shot.

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might need Sneed and Toney healthy, too. Eagles really haven't even been tested yet...like the Niners when we played them in the SB
Philly's D is very good, but they can be had. Dallas put up 40 against them (though I believe Philly were missing a couple of secondary players in that game).

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly's D is very good, but they can be had. Dallas put up 40 against them (though I believe Philly were missing a couple of secondary players in that game).
Yeah, I suspect the over/under should be high on the SB

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might need Sneed and Toney healthy, too. Eagles really haven't even been tested yet...like the Niners when we played them in the SB

Mahomes tilts the field big time when he is healthy, that is what KC needs more than anything. And he will need to stay protected in Super Bowl so he is not gimpy like he was in 2nd half today... KC started stalling.

Sneed if concussion I would suspect he is ready in 2 weeks.... unsure on Toney injury.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas can run the ball. The Eagles don’t have to really respect the Chiefs run game. When the Eagles D can zero in on a one dimensional team that’s when their pass rush can really make an impact.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper this looks like a mismatch and Philly beatdown

The Eagles are machine-like in their efficiency on both sides of the ball at times.
But, they don't have the crazy X-factor who can upset the script with improvisation.

They are pretty boring for a 16-3 team with pro-bowlers all over the field.
Reminds me of the Tim Duncan Spurs teams.

The Chiefs on the other hand have the sandlot crazy stuff working for them.
Mahomes is the ultimate X-Factor with a high ceiling that might frustrate the very disciplined Eagles.....Kelce as well.
Hurts can be an X factor with his rushing if he's healthy. The Eagles have had some exciting games. The games that have been boring are the ones where they get up early and use their offensive line and running game to close out the game.