• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2 Targaryens will fulfill their incenstuous nature and marry/share the throne. King Jon and Queen Daenerys.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A brother/sister King/Queen?

I am OK with your basic build, but the Bro/Sis thing wont work, I think...

That's what Targareyans do. I believe they are aunt and nephew but some theorize that they are brother and sister. Daenerys' supposed parents (Raegar and Viserys' parents for sure) were brother and sister, as were her only set of grandparents and most of her ancestors.

Supposedly that's why half of the Targareyans were crazy like the Mad King, and Viserys, while half were actually pretty decent people like Raegar and Daenerys. Cersei actually mentioned this when talking about her own kids with Jamie when Joffrey was stressing her out, that every time a Targareyan was born the Gods would flip a coin.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what Targareyans do. I believe they are aunt and nephew but some theorize that they are brother and sister. Daenerys' supposed parents (Raegar and Viserys' parents for sure) were brother and sister, as were her only set of grandparents and most of her ancestors.

Supposedly that's why half of the Targareyans were crazy like the Mad King, and Viserys, while half were actually pretty decent people like Raegar and Daenerys. Cersei actually mentioned this when talking about her own kids with Jamie when Joffrey was stressing her out, that every time a Targareyan was born the Gods would flip a coin.

Yeah ince$t and bro/sis marriage was the usual for the Targareyans in the books (keep their bloodlines pure). Jamie says more than once in the books that if it's the norm for them, he should be able to come out publicly with his sister.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the HBO and ASOIAF endings will be quite different. Since you asked about the HBO version, I'm going to say Jon Stargareyen will rule whatever is left of a ravaged Westros. I don't think there will be an iron thrown, or a
Red Keep anymore either.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trailer alone gives a lot away about Jon Snow if you buy into the theory, which sort of makes me skeptical in a way. From the looks of it, my guess is the Night's Watch goes to burn Jon's body on a pyre like they do with all dead. But since he's got Targaryan blood, his body doesn't burn. Melissandre sees it as a sign of the Lord of Light and takes the body to revive him. Only thing I can't put together is why Davos would help. In the trailer it looks like he's guarding what looks to be Jon's body. And you know the flashbacks are going to be used to tell Jon's origins. I just hope it doesn't take all season to get through it but I kinda feel like it will.

I don't think they will take all season to resolve that. In fact (this is not really a spoiler since no one knows what the fucks going to happen, but I guess for people who haven't kept up with off-season filming)
I think the Bastard Bowl is going to take place in the first 4 episodes, and not Ep. 9 like everyone assumes. Which would mean Jon is revived early on.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was any doubt that Jon is a Targaryan, it should be gone after last season. It got to the point that the writers were almost beating the viewer over the head with not-so-subtle hints and suggestions.

Looks like we get some Tower of Joy flashbacks and some shit will go down in the North as expected. I just hope they don't fuck up the Iron Islands like they did with Dorne.

Bran seeing the Night's King in vision looks like it could be interesting. More Davos stuff is also not a problem in my book. No Sam and Gilly in the trailer. I can live with that.

Is it just me, or did that Nights King look different than the dude at Hardhome? I think it might be a flashback giving us more context about the Others (!!!!!). Maybe even all the way back to the first Battle for the Dawn???

Also, that fool is looking right at Bran. Do you think he can sense Bran, and maybe influence that vision?

GD I can't wait for this season.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or did that Nights King look different than the dude at Hardhome? I think it might be a flashback giving us more context about the Others (!!!!!). Maybe even all the way back to the first Battle for the Dawn???

Also, that fool is looking right at Bran. Do you think he can sense Bran, and maybe influence that vision?

I heard the actors they have playing the Night's King is just different this season so that may have something to do with it. I would assume he probably can sense Bran though. Either that or it's some sort of dream Bran is having.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the actors they have playing the Night's King is just different this season so that may have something to do with it. I would assume he probably can sense Bran though. Either that or it's some sort of dream Bran is having.

Actor rather, not actors. Pretty sure it's just one guy.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Order your man to step aside or there will be violence...............You're damn skippy there's gonna be some violence. The sparrows are about to fly directly into a mountain at a high rate of speed.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:think:

Cefvu7lWQAEaxT1.jpg

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clip from the first episode of the new season. Looks like the traitors are going after Ghost who is guarded by Davos and a few others. Looks interesting so far. Fingers crossed that Davos slices off Olly's head and then shits down his neck Duke Nukem style.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really interested to see what they do with Davos' character going forward. His character is in a much situation than when last seen in the books. Should be some interesting dynamics between him and Melisandre this season. Looks like they will be reluctant allies once again, this time in support of Jon Snow.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clip from the first episode of the new season. Looks like the traitors are going after Ghost who is guarded by Davos and a few others. Looks interesting so far. Fingers crossed that Davos slices off Olly's head and then shits down his neck Duke Nukem style.

I don't think they are after Ghost. I think they are after Jon Snow's body. You see Snow's corpse lying at the beginning of the scene. Davos, Ghost, and a few others seem to be protecting it.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're probably after both. Gotta get rid of Ghost as a threat and gotta get Jon's body so they can draw wieners on it and shit.

Looks like things will get pretty interesting in the North. That area along with the Iron Islands are shaping up to be the most entertaining.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're probably after both. Gotta get rid of Ghost as a threat and gotta get Jon's body so they can draw wieners on it and shit.

Looks like things will get pretty interesting in the North. That area along with the Iron Islands are shaping up to be the most entertaining.

Bran's storyline looks like it's finally ready to start paying off too.