• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlikely.

The Free Folk had ropes ready to break the gates at Castle Black. I'm sure the Knight Kikng had plans to breach the wall in a similar fashion.
If it were that simple, couldn't he have done that any time?

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were that simple, couldn't he have done that any time?
It wasn't "that simple", though. It took a bloodlusted giant to wreck the gate. They would not have been given the chance to just walk up and pull down the gates normally.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like click bait, for guys who are gay for rodgers

"somebody say 'gay fer rodgers'"??
Aaron-Rodgers-Cowboy_Fotor-672x372.jpg

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense... was pretty at some point I overhead one of the Golden Company soldiers whining about how the fight wasn't fair and that Dany's army should've taken a knee. Must've been Rodgers.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prince that was promised thing goes well beyond Melisandre. It's a old prophecy at least going back to old Valyaria. Clearly she was wrong about Stanis and I not sure if she ever completely committed to Jon or Dany on it. So, it wouldn't lead me to that same takeway.

She's also right sometimes in more vague ways like with Arya and the eyes quote. Not sure she saw Arya as the one that won the long night until, it clicked for her when Beric died. Same might could be said about both Jon and Dany having something to do with the PTWP and the real saving of humanity that is needed is from Dany.
kepp in mind that she was following the Kings blood. Stanis who she thought she was sure about was a baratheon. (but she was wrong)
Gendry has Baratheon Blood. Perhaps she just had the wrong Baratheon. Nice final twist Jon dies goes north of the wall, whatever & Gendry wins the Game of Thrones. (to win the game is to not play the game)
Who knows :noidea:

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kepp in mind that she was following the Kings blood. Stanis who she thought she was sure about was a baratheon. (but she was wrong)
Gendry has Baratheon Blood. Perhaps she just had the wrong Baratheon. Nice final twist Jon dies goes north of the wall, whatever & Gendry wins the Game of Thrones. (to win the game is to not play the game)
Who knows :noidea:

I can totally see Gendry being the guy to take the iron throne. Seemed like they set that up a bit when Dany declared him lord of the Storm's End. Pretty much makes him heir if Dany and Jon die. Arguably even makes him the true heir. I don't think that necessarily makes him the PTWP though. I'm thinking whoever kills Dany is that, Jon IMO. I've been wrong way more than I've been right so far though.

All that said, after last episode, is there even an iron throne left? King Landing is totalled.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can totally see Gendry being the guy to take the iron throne. Seemed like they set that up a bit when Dany declared him lord of the Storm's End. Pretty much makes him heir if Dany and Jon die. Arguably even makes him the true heir. I don't think that necessarily makes him the PTWP though. I'm thinking whoever kills Dany is that, Jon IMO. I've been wrong way more than I've been right so far though.

All that said, after last episode, is there even an iron throne left? King Landing is totalled.
Is lord of storms end a de facto next in line position?