• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

DetroitDevil

The Libtard is the new Covid.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have put 9 ballista bolts into dany and nailed her to the earth...
Killed all the idiots who were 100 yards from my castle door...

Sooooooo dumb.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Episode 4 was leaked online somewhere in Asia and there's some screenshots and plot details out there if you search for them.

I won't spoil any of it but let's just say some heads will roll tonight when people see this.

EDIT: I did some digging and found a post that outlines the last 3 episodes and the post matches the leaks from episode 4. If that post is legit, holy shit there are gonna be tons of pissed off fans
What happened tonight that was going to piss so many people off?

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea why Cersei didn't just order her troops to open up with everything they had. They apparently have radar guided scorpions, and Drogon was just sitting out there. Dany was just standing there with all 50 men left in her army. Varys, Grey Worm, Tyrion, all could have been taken out right there.
Am I crazy or was Drogon nowhere to be found?

Fog

Addmin Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the best episode, in what is probably a letdown of a season. Thrills, shock, good setup, engaging dialogue between several pairs of characters (Arya and Clegane being the exception).

There's a bit of storytelling magic left, perhaps. Maybe we'll see a surprise or two- I have hope. At the very least, the sort of viewers who obsess about the wolves and dragons will maybe learn not to do so so much going forward.

Don't spoil it for me...or I might call you "Littlefinger"

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skimming back through the episode, saw something else that pissed me off. After Rhaegal gets shot down by the best shooting in the history of ever, why does Dany do what she did? She flew straight at Euron's ships, right into their line of fire, then...flew away. They were all packed together. Fly around behind them and torch them before Euron fast travels back to King's Landing.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skimming back through the episode, saw something else that pissed me off. After Rhaegal gets shot down by the best shooting in the history of ever, why does Dany do what she did? She flew straight at Euron's ships, right into their line of fire, then...flew away. They were all packed together. Fly around behind them and torch them before Euron fast travels back to King's Landing.
It looked like the ballistas could spin around.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't spoil it for me...or I might call you "Littlefinger"
Too late! But okay, I'll hide it for you:
  • Ser Jorah gets married to Varys the ball-less advisor in the first homosexual marriage in Westoros and they go off to Riverrun to have happy ball-less sex
  • Tormund Giantsbane gets really drunk and has sex with Arya's pet bunny
  • Rhaegal the dragon gets dragon syphilis and goes blind, forcing Clegane to kill it with his axe
  • Jamie Lannister cock-blocks another dude, and decides to have sex with someone besides his sister
  • Cersei converts to Scientology as John Travolta joins the casts as the 3rd actor to play Daario Naharis, when the character is recruited to be a general in her army
  • Samwell Tarly gets written off the show
  • Euron Greyjoy kills three of his own men during a drunken brawl, and demonstrates how ruthless he is by teabagging one of the corpses
  • Jon Snow still knows nothing

Don't go nuts now. Don't freak out now. Promise you won't harm yourself.

Have a good night. How far into the series are you, Fog?

Fog

Addmin Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late! But okay, I'll hide it for you:
  • Ser Jorah gets married to Varys the ball-less advisor in the first homosexual marriage in Westoros and they go off to Riverrun to have happy ball-less sex
  • Tormund Giantsbane gets really drunk and has sex with Arya's pet bunny
  • Rhaegal the dragon gets dragon syphilis and goes blind, forcing Clegane to kill it with his axe
  • Jamie Lannister cock-blocks another dude, and decides to have sex with someone besides his sister
  • Cersei converts to Scientology as John Travolta joins the casts as the 3rd actor to play Daario Naharis, when the character is recruited to be a general in her army
  • Samwell Tarly gets written off the show
  • Euron Greyjoy kills three of his own men during a drunken brawl, and demonstrates how ruthless he is by teabagging one of the corpses
  • Jon Snow still knows nothing

Don't go nuts now. Don't freak out now. Promise you won't harm yourself.

Have a good night. How far into the series are you, Fog?

I'm at 2.7, after watching 8.3 last week.

8.3 was my first full episode ever...just saying.

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assumed she was furious and abandoned all reason to fly straight at them in a rage. Then Drogo realized they would die and he pulled up and got tf outta there.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assumed she was furious and abandoned all reason to fly straight at them in a rage. Then Drogo realized they would die and he pulled up and got tf outta there.
The scorpions were mounted on the bows of the ships. Come around behind and dracarys their asses. Shitty writing.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm at 2.7, after watching 8.3 last week.

8.3 was my first full episode ever...just saying.
Wow- and you wanted to continue watching?! That's not even the best battle scene, let alone episode. Plus, it was not just the physically darkest episode, but the darkest thing ever on television.

Fog

Addmin Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinky.

Well, the number of GOT characters exceeds the combined active membership of those places by a few orders of magnitude... but for a partial list:

Jon Snow - Red Hessian
Bran Stark - blitzburgh
Jaime Lannister - Mannyrules
Stannis Baratheon - Fog
Samwell Tarly - BC
Sansa Stark - Tom Ace
Peter Baelish - NFL-Solomon
Sandor Clegane - Misterfamous
Ser Davos Seaworth - kburjr
Euron Greyjoy - Big Tiger Fan
Khal Drogo - PackJason
Olenna Tyrell - Cali Cat
Bronn of the Blackwater - Fishy
Joffrey Baratheon - F&L
Robb Stark - BuccinGator
every black character - B_lake

After watching up to 2.7 I can see where this post now comes into play.

Bran Stark...and Blitz is so perfect.

Can we find some SH posters to fill some roles....just thinking.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching up to 2.7 I can see where this post now comes into play.

Bran Stark...and Blitz is so perfect.
Liked that one, didya? See, you thought I was going to say Handi, but I went someplace different! :nod:
Can we find some SH posters to fill some roles....just thinking.
Go for it!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did Episode 4 go as it said?

Looks like others already answered but I'll answer anyway. I saw two posts about it and one was fairly accurate with some stuff that didn't happen or was misinterpreted. The second one though was dead on and more importantly, that was the one that mentioned stuff that happens in 5 and 6 so I'm inclined to believe that leaker is legit.

What happened tonight that was going to piss so many people off?

I think I may have worded that poorly earlier. I didn't mean episode 4 would upset people. I meant how the show ends. The events of 5 and 6, if the spoilers are true, will surely ruffle some feathers. That's to be expected to a degree because you can see every week there's a bunch of babies in here after every episode whining about something but I'm thinking it'll be more than just your typical manbaby fanboy crying.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if this was already asked...

If you were a character on GoT what character would it be?

Probably King Tommen. Try too hard to please everyone but instead just make things worse.

That plus I'd be really horny too if I was married to Natalie Dormer.

Edit - On 2nd thought I think I'd be more of a Poderick Payne.