• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect at least one of the main characters that lived through Winterfell to die in the next three episodes.

Well yea

I'd say the fact they will mostly die in the last two is so they get their money worth out of their contracts

This is likely the main reason for the shorter seasons

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolz.

I took a watery shit this morning that would have beaten your retarded ass at tic-tac-toe.

Well...I guess a watery shit is the best thing you have to offer.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Night King going to King's Landing first and then charging back up north with zombie Cersei would have been way better.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its not that you're watching with lighting now but that since you've already seen it once, you know what happens and are tracking the action better because of it. First time thru, your eyes are scanning everywhere just trying to pick up any and every detail you can. Every view after though, you know what to look for so you don't sense the same confusion. Could be a possibility. Just throwing it out there.

I never had any problem with the lighting being a reason I couldn't make out what was happening. The blurry camera work to give the appearance of fog of war confusion was a bit much though.

Or they just tweaked the gamma channel of the cut bc of the complaining.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Night King going to King's Landing first and then charging back up north with zombie Cersei would have been way better.
the Night Queen, eh?

That would have been pretty cool, actually.

where did you steal that idea from?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think Tyrion is dumb?

He's done some pretty dumb shit and missed some things. He trusted Cersi's word to sent troops north and advised Dany to do the same. At that point they could have wiped Cersi out and then headed North. He failed to anticipate what Cersi would do losing them Highgarden and Dorne earlier. He refused to keep himself hidden when fleeing the 7 Kingdoms and got himself abducted by Ser Joras as a result. He threatened his nephew who was the king at the time in front of witnesses. Killing his father rather than just fleeing when Jamie freed him was a dumb move. He could have been recaptured or i the very least thrown off the existing escape plans Jamie has set up.

That's just what I can remember off the top of my head.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The clown had one vulnerability, and it wasn't armored enough to stop a 16 year old girl from stabbing him there.

He should have been riding into battle with a 2" steel plate over it.

It's not like they were bullseyeing womprats in their T-16s.
Hey, how about we just throw a piece of plywood over the exhaust hole????

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
702000-3-ginormous-rainbow-slinky.jpg

Don't you go slandering Slinkys. They're awesome. They go down stairs! Sort of. You might have to give them a push halfway down.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's done some pretty dumb shit and missed some things. He trusted Cersi's word to sent troops north and advised Dany to do the same. At that point they could have wiped Cersi out and then headed North. He failed to anticipate what Cersi would do losing them Highgarden and Dorne earlier. He refused to keep himself hidden when fleeing the 7 Kingdoms and got himself abducted by Ser Joras as a result. He threatened his nephew who was the king at the time in front of witnesses. Killing his father rather than just fleeing when Jamie freed him was a dumb move. He could have been recaptured or i the very least thrown off the existing escape plans Jamie has set up.

That's just what I can remember off the top of my head.
Unless, this was actually genius. Playing chess while others play checkers.

The North and humanity could not have been saved without Dany. What better way to get Dany than to convince her of solidarity with King's Landing.