• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the Hound still had his badass helm

same with Gendry

the fuck are they fighting for without helmets anyways? Dumbasses

or even hats, it's fucking cold out there. Hats make a huge difference

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why was Ghost charging with the Dothraki? Shouldn't he just be by Jon's side? He hasn't been a very loyal dog, lately.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or even hats, it's fucking cold out there. Hats make a huge difference
those old bags in the crypts could have been knitting them instead of being useless.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFAIK, Bran did fuck-all in that fight.

If he was raven scouting, it wasn't useful because he never told anyone anything he saw.

Unless there is an important revelation that he learned that he's telling us next week, he was just spectating...

I am going to have to watch this one over again which pisses me off because I know I wont see anything but I really thought he warged into the ice dragon and that is what made him stop with the blue fire at Jon and then sit there to get destroyed. I thought the birds were from KK so he could see where Brann was. I feel more lost in this show than I did when I first tried to understand string theory.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last night was a means to tie up loose ends and that is all

I did not like that.

exactly, which is why I'm mixed

they have to tie up loose ends as the show it's going to it's conclusion, but how neat they're tied up is annoying

I mean, if the NK wins last night, it's NK vs Cersei and no one cares about that. But it was evident the NK was going to die to last night early on, because there was no other out

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let me get this straight.

Mel’s purpose was to come back, light the Dothraki’s swords, so that the geniuses of Winterfell could move all their pawns forward two spaces as an opening gambit????

Then give Arya a pep talk.
Then take a long walk off a short pier.

She lit the trench fire too.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to have to watch this one over again which pisses me off because I know I wont see anything but I really thought he warged into the ice dragon and that is what made him stop with the blue fire at Jon and then sit there to get destroyed. I thought the birds were from KK so he could see where Brann was. I feel more lost in this show than I did when I first tried to understand string theory.

The Ravens? Those were Bran

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why was Ghost charging with the Dothraki? Shouldn't he just be by Jon's side? He hasn't been a very loyal dog, lately.
Jon hasn't been a very loyal master, either.

Going off riding dragons, and leaving him with Jorah.

Reactions: gob

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YEah, not sure why they even included him, really all you see of him

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. She doesn't hold any claim to it, IMO

She can kill all the likely occupants of the throne except Gendry, marry him and become Queen.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly, which is why I'm mixed

they have to tie up loose ends as the show it's going to it's conclusion, but how neat they're tied up is annoying

I mean, if the NK wins last night, it's NK vs Cersei and no one cares about that. But it was evident the NK was going to die to last night early on, because there was no other out
the show lacks that bite that GRRM brings to the table.

why didn't they give us a Night King sword fight with Jon or even Theon? Instead you have Theon charging from a mile away...why? That should have been a Rufio moment kind of fight.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where did bran worg off to for the whole show with the ravens? And why wasnt there more
Back story on the night king?

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love all of this. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Arya give Sansa the dagger before the battle? When she told her to stab them with the pointy end? It would make no sense to give her needle, since it's just basic steel. So I swear I remember this. But then she magically has it when she flies into the Godswood faster than the human eye can see.
Whatever Arya gave Sansa, it was much more crude looking and dragonglass. It was shorter than the Valerian blade she was carrying.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where did bran worg off to for the whole show with the ravens? And why wasnt there more
Back story on the night king?
for a second I thought he was warging into the NK when the ravens got to him.

but yea, he was fucking useless...just watching it all unfold.

they needed to do a better Voldemort/Harry Potter thing between Bran and the NK

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEah, not sure why they even included him, really all you see of him
Because the fans kept complaining about Ghost not appearing in any scenes for years.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that was literally the worst thing I've ever watched. If I didn't have 20 years invested in thus series, or if I thought it was even a possibility that Martin would ever finish the books I would have turned my TV off and never looked back.

60% of that episode was a big blurry grey screen, with areas if darker black, and then some small orange flames in a corner. Couldn't see shit.

Another 35% was a bright orange fire in the middle of the screen, and the various colored blurs were shades of brown instead of grey.

About 5% of the time they would close up to somebody familiars face, but apparently after spending all of their money on extras, they only had enough money left to afford cameramen who had Parkinson's. Plus it was cold where they were filming, and they couldn't afford gloves for those shivering cameramen. Who coincidentally were all alcoholics going through detox shakes. Plus I think they might have even been having a seizure too. I've never seen a camera shake that much.

I always thought there was supposed to be one white dragon, one green one, and one black one. But apparently it's easier to make them all just a dark grey. When they're all flying around and fighting each other I had exactly 0 idea what was happening.

They built some fucking catapults and shot exactly one ball each.

Ser Jorah saved some of that teleporting magic from last season. Lead the charge of Dothraki, but somehow be the only survivor? Exactly where Dany fell off her dragon within 13 seconds.

Red woman came back mostly just to light the Dothraki swords on fire. Thanks, that made a huge difference. I guess she did light the 6 foot trench on fire. Brought a whole army of the dead to a stop. Until they learned to make a bridge with their bodies for others to cross. Boy it's a good thing zombies don't burn, otherwise that would have been a really really stupid solution.

Arya goes water dancer with her spear thingy and kills like 30 zombies in 30 seconds. Then she gets a bump on the head and decides to play hide and seek with the 7 zombies in the quiet deserted part of the castle that's in the middle of a battle. She gets bored playing hide and seek so decides to play tag and run away from zombies full speed through a deserted castle.

Thoros of Myr gets pulled down by zombies at least 3-4 different times while body blocking for Arya. He still gets up and staggers into the room before any zombies get to the door. (Writing this it doesn't seem as stupid as a lot of other stuff, but I remember it being ridiculous when it happened.)

Sam the Slayer was like "No! I'm not going down with the midget and girls, I'm gonna fight." Then he gave away his Valyrean Steel Sword. And as soon as the dead show up he just runs away screaming.

Dumbest of all is that DRAGONglass can kill white walkers and their zombies. Something about it having the power of dragon fire or w/e. Valyrean Steel can also kill them, because its magic from Valyria (where the Dragons and Targareans come from) some even believe it was forged in dragon fire. But an actual dragons fire doesn't do shit?

Theres probably more that I would have thought was dumb, but like I said, I couldn't see more than half of the episode.
Was I the only person who has zero trouble seeing this episode?