• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GoT Kitteh approves.

battle-cats-12.jpg

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not asking for any details or anything, but does sansa ever become a likeable character?? she has been the most boring person in the show...

Basically all her role is, is to see how everyone shits on her, while others pity her and help her...
I'd be shocked if she was in more than one scene in this season but it'll be another memorable one which I'm assuming will be on episode 37. There are a lot of things going on in the universe right now and Sansa is just being Sansa

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not asking for any details or anything, but does sansa ever become a likeable character?? she has been the most boring person in the show...

Basically all her role is, is to see how everyone shits on her, while others pity her and help her...

Her character doesn't really become more interesting, but her storyline (mostly thanks to Littlefinger) gets quite interesting.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,157.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little finger seems bound & determined to score with some Stark woman LOL

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sansa acted like a annoying teenager in the beginning, but you got to give her credit because she indured a tremendous amount of hell. Lannisters killed her (dad, mom, brother), rub it in her face, was still going to force her to marry Joffrey, he'd have her beaten up in court when things weren't going well with the war in the north, and then still made her marry Tyrion. Joffrey also made it known he planned to r*pe her as side action even after he married the Tyrell woman.

For a girl still in her teen years, she's dealt with a ton of abuse. You still got to give her credit for not killing herself and keeping it mostly together.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sansa acted like a annoying teenager in the beginning, but you got to give her credit because she indured a tremendous amount of hell. Lannisters killed her (dad, mom, brother), rub it in her face, was still going to force her to marry Joffrey, he'd have her beaten up in court when things weren't going well with the war in the north, and then still made her marry Tyrion. Joffrey also made it known he planned to r*pe her as side action even after he married the Tyrell woman.

For a girl still in her teen years, she's dealt with a ton of abuse. You still got to give her credit for not killing herself and keeping it mostly together.

I agree with this... But in terms of least entertaining character, she takes the cake.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this... But in terms of least entertaining character, she takes the cake.

Lately, no doubt. But give her credit for surviving the hell she went through. She becomes a little more interesting now that she's out of Kings Landing.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so Jaimie rapes his sister right next to their sons dead body. :wtf2:

"The Hound" mugs a guy for no reason, leaving him penniless.

I like that grandpa is taking the new king under his wing and actually teaching him how to be a proper king. Yeah, he'll be a puppet for a while until he figures stuff out but it's hard to make the bad choices that way.

Love how the blonde woman catapulted shackles into the city for the slaves to put on their masters. Thought that was cool. She can take the city without losing a single life on her side. She's also showing wisdom through her choice of 'champion' as she wasn't going to risk anyone valuable.

No way they kill off the imp.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got to hand it to the guy that stepped up in Daenerys' ranks to take on the dude on the horse... Probably one of the more badass moments I've seen so far in the show.

Whipping out his wang to piss on the dirt immediately after was cause for applause.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She's been the scapegoat because she was the only Stark the Lannisters could get their hands on. Looking back to when they ordered the execution of her wolf Lady for her sisters supposed crime, I now believe that was major foreshadowing for what Sansa had in store for her.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got to hand it to the guy that stepped up in Daenerys' ranks to take on the dude on the horse... Probably one of the more badass moments I've seen so far in the show.

Whipping out his wang to piss on the dirt immediately after was cause for applause.

in the book it was Strong Belwas (a character they cut in the show) and he shit on the rider after

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so Jaimie rapes his sister right next to their sons dead body. :wtf2:

"The Hound" mugs a guy for no reason, leaving him penniless.

I like that grandpa is taking the new king under his wing and actually teaching him how to be a proper king. Yeah, he'll be a puppet for a while until he figures stuff out but it's hard to make the bad choices that way.

Love how the blonde woman catapulted shackles into the city for the slaves to put on their masters. Thought that was cool. She can take the city without losing a single life on her side. She's also showing wisdom through her choice of 'champion' as she wasn't going to risk anyone valuable.

No way they kill off the imp.

in the book it was Strong Belwas (a character they cut in the show) and he shit on the rider after

The episode was about survival. It showed how those with power or those who seek power take advantage of those w/o power in order to survive. Its a ruthless world out there.

As for Tywin taking Tommen under his wing, its the most prudent thing at the moment. Tywin will obviously rule, but as long as Cersei isn't Queen Regent, cooler heads will prevail. The Capital is a powderkeg right now afterall with all the different groups looking for control or vengeance. We shall see how it works out :suds:

Strong Belwas was a character I really enjoyed in the books. Love the few scenes he is in. Always a badass.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's been the scapegoat because she was the only Stark the Lannisters could get their hands on. Looking back to when they ordered the execution of her wolf Lady for her sisters supposed crime, I now believe that was major foreshadowing for what Sansa had in store for her.

Yep. The connections with the dire wolfs and the stark kids is deep and mirrors each other quite a bit. One of my few gripes with the tv series is they aren't featured enough.

It was a nice story that Sophie Turner said she always wanted a dog as a child and her parents wouldn't get one. So when season 1 was finished, she adopted the dog that played her dire wolf and it's now the family dog.

dire3_610x523.jpg

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've found it pretty interesting that so many people (mainly feminists and female media types it seems) are acting so shocked and in horror with the Jaime-Cersei scene. Yeah it was rapey and rough to watch, but c'mon, remember what show we are watching here. There have been a 1/2 dozen worse scenes in the show already.

People are decrying the scene as over-the-top and completely out of place from the book, when actually the only major difference b/t the book and the show scene there is Cersei changes her "no" to "yes" after a struggle at first. Had the show depicted that, it would have been nearly verbatim. The scene is supposed to be disgusting, it was written that way for a reason. Though Jaime has been shown in a bit of a lighter tone recently, he is still the monster that tossed Bran out a window, murdered Ned Starks men in the streets, and murdered his own cousin with his bare hands while imprisoned. The thought that he is also capable of r*pe should come as no surprise. :noidea: #endrant

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whhhat??? I am going to have to buy that book now just to read that part.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've found it pretty interesting that so many people (mainly feminists and female media types it seems) are acting so shocked and in horror with the Jaime-Cersei scene. Yeah it was rapey and rough to watch, but c'mon, remember what show we are watching here. There have been a 1/2 dozen worse scenes in the show already.

People are decrying the scene as over-the-top and completely out of place from the book, when actually the only major difference b/t the book and the show scene there is Cersei changes her "no" to "yes" after a struggle at first. Had the show depicted that, it would have been nearly verbatim. The scene is supposed to be disgusting, it was written that way for a reason. Though Jaime has been shown in a bit of a lighter tone recently, he is still the monster that tossed Bran out a window, murdered Ned Starks men in the streets, and murdered his own cousin with his bare hands while imprisoned. The thought that he is also capable of r*pe should come as no surprise. :noidea: #endrant

Agree 100% Didn't realize there was such an outcry from feminists about that scene. Women are generally portrayed as very strong in this series, both the good ones and the bad.

Wonder what those same people thought when 2 women helped Ramsay cut off Theon's junk. Or when Melissandre tied up Gendry and then put leaches on him.

Some people just aren't happy unless they have something to complain about. It a show that has had just about every type of disturbing scene imaginable except be*******y, and they choose this to get themselves worked up over. :L

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong Belwas was a character I really enjoyed in the books. Love the few scenes he is in. Always a badass.

When I learned that they re-casted Daario, I don't know why they didn't just kill him off (with or without 1 last scene from that actor) and have the actor play Belwas or Ben Plumm (obviously not Brown Ben Plumm). The TV character seems to be a consolidation of those 3 characters anyway, albeit mostly Daario. Other than killing off Daario somehow and introducing the new character they wouldn't really have to change anything.