• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 2 Players To Watch

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be looking to see if these players can improve. I thought they all showed some decent ability and if they don't improve against stiffer competition I hope they can at least play to the same level.

Harmon. I thought he did a good job coming over to help along the sidelines
Sudfeld. Looks like he belonged and had a nice catch/run along the sidelines
Buchanan. He looked like he had good awareness and some decent speed on the outside
Thompkins. Enough has been said about the splash he's made.
Beauharnais looks like he has the ability to come up and make the play in front of him against the pass and the run but was burned trying to stay with the TE in a seam route.
Dobson made a nice play on a deep turnaround from Brady but dropped a perfect pass later in the red zone but looked like he has the goods overall.
Collins looked good playing the run but was beaten by the TE when he was in coverage. He was close but not close enough on the play. I want to see him get to the QB and tackle him this week if he gets the chance instead of letting him slip out of the pocket.

Not impressed overall with Ryan but he did have a chance at a pick along the sidelines. I don't want to be too critical of a rookie corner's first game because Ty Law had his problems in his rookie year too. That being said...I think he has to tackle better and I'm sure he's heard all about not letting the receiver get behind him in this league...it ain't Rutgers.

Will Svitek looks like he can play

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill be watching everyone.. not sure i want to just pick a group.. but ill check out positions .. TE.. CB.. and the lines.. after the game.. ill post who i think did well and who will be the next to go..

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Svitek isn't rookie but they need another linemen with both Connolly and Cannon still out.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill be watching everyone.. not sure i want to just pick a group.. but ill check out positions .. TE.. CB.. and the lines.. after the game.. ill post who i think did well and who will be the next to go..

I'm sure it depends on who stands out too but I liked a lot what I saw in week one. Potential that has to be realized.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The run game is where it's at for me tonight. I want to see their run blocking and I want to see their RBs go. If they can do it against TB, it's time to get excited. If not, well, reality sucks.