• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #12 Minnesota Vikings vs Patriots 12-02-2018

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super impressed with how Jackson is playing. Great job overall by the defense.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did too and it is trying to charge me, I'll go back to finding it on a streaming site when it is not on regular tv. Cut the cord on the ticket this year luckily games have been mostly on tv in my area. Streaming site i watch isn't bad once you get thru the beginning bs of checking out of ads.

I watched the first quarter on my phone. No charge like always. You simply go to the site and click on your game. All the games are free.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this was a different type game. The defense still needs a lot or work IMO but I too like Jackson and if Duke Dawson can play like he did at UF then the secondary could be decent, being impressive against Minn offense does not impress me.

Once again IMO O-Line was solid they played a very tough D and kept Brady pretty clean. Michel continues to impress me we all know how important the run game is this time of year. Although the side judges this game were very generous, at least they were all game I guess.

IMO this has to be Gronks last year, I just don't see it him anymore he's become more of an underweight O Linemen than a TE. Gordon looks good, seems his attitude is adjusted winning will do that. I still like Hogan never flashy but always solid,

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady just tied Peyton Manning for most all time passing TDs 579.

Of course Brady played his games outdoors and it took longer.

And tied Brett Favre for 2nd most regular season.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this was a different type game. The defense still needs a lot or work IMO but I too like Jackson and if Duke Dawson can play like he did at UF then the secondary could be decent, being impressive against Minn offense does not impress me.

Once again IMO O-Line was solid they played a very tough D and kept Brady pretty clean. Michel continues to impress me we all know how important the run game is this time of year. Although the side judges this game were very generous, at least they were all game I guess.

IMO this has to be Gronks last year, I just don't see it him anymore he's become more of an underweight O Linemen than a TE. Gordon looks good, seems his attitude is adjusted winning will do that. I still like Hogan never flashy but always solid,

Agreed about Gronk. Hoping he comes alive to close out what is likely his final season. He just doesn't seem right at all. Still waiting for the Hollister kid to step it up.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed about Gronk. Hoping he comes alive to close out what is likely his final season. He just doesn't seem right at all. Still waiting for the Hollister kid to step it up.
Yeah he is going to have to I really wanted the Pats to grab OJ Howard but that did not happen, so we will see.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super impressed with how Jackson is playing. Great job overall by the defense.

Jackson looked good. Chung looked terrible. Not just getting beat but missed tackles.
Chungs best play was his fake injury.....

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chung did ok, I wish he would have broke up that pass to the TE (he was in good position)... both McCourtys were toasted on the one TD to Theilen.

But that's picking nits, the defense did its job.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chung did ok, I wish he would have broke up that pass to the TE (he was in good position)... both McCourtys were toasted on the one TD to Theilen.

But that's picking nits, the defense did its job.

There were several times where Chung faced off with runner at line of scrimmage and instead of tackling him he waited for runner to get to him for 5 yard game. Chung's strength has always been in the box and tough tackling.....