• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #12 Minnesota Vikings vs Patriots 12-02-2018

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Download the NFL app from the app store. You can watch all the games for free. You just gotta watch them on your phone. Better than nothing.

When I watch something on YouTube on my phone, my phone asks me if I want to watch on my Samsung TV. I'm hoping the NFL app works the same.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Los Angeles.

Bought property back in MA middle of last year but have no idea when we're moving back.

Follow the 506 link...

LA should be getting the game.
Half way between LA and San Fran and North will not.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay for Game Pass. Best thing I ever did. Watch all NE games live. Or any other game for that matter. Watch any game in real time or condensed version after they've been played... Go back and watch week one games if you want?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Download the NFL app from the app store. You can watch all the games for free. You just gotta watch them on your phone. Better than nothing.

Sharky... I'm not technical type. Will this work on an iPad? I just got a brand new iPad 6th Generation from Xfinity for free if I bought a $5 a month data program. Thing is beautiful. Just haven't figured out whayI can do with it. No instruction booklet with it. Guess they figure 70 year olds don't need it??

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys just go to Reddit and every game stream will be posted there Sunday.
NFL Streams

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the game goes, the Vikes need the win more than the Pats. Pats are 1 win away from clinching the division already. I would be worried for this game for sure.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the game goes, the Vikes need the win more than the Pats. Pats are 1 win away from clinching the division already. I would be worried for this game for sure.

Belichick learned a lesson about this team when he backed off the Titans' game. He seems to be the BB that we've known for the past 20 or so years. It's December and hetends to get surly if the team lets up after Thanksgiving. Most of us get a bit sleepy after eating turkey, BB has Thanksgiving dinner and it seems to upset his personality until February.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharky... I'm not technical type. Will this work on an iPad? I just got a brand new iPad 6th Generation from Xfinity for free if I bought a $5 a month data program. Thing is beautiful. Just haven't figured out whayI can do with it. No instruction booklet with it. Guess they figure 70 year olds don't need it??

I don't think so but I'm not sure. You could just to go to the App Store and see if you can download the app. It's free regardless.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay for Game Pass. Best thing I ever did. Watch all NE games live. Or any other game for that matter. Watch any game in real time or condensed version after they've been played... Go back and watch week one games if you want?

I've got Game Pass. The games are in the middle of the night for me so it does not matter being a replay. I also get to watch our next week's competitor and whatever else might be interesting. I have to disconnect my VPN or the reception is crap.

Back to Sharky: There are a whole lot of pay alternatives that give you a one-week trial. Watch and cancel.....
Really desperate? Take a cab to a sports bar. You can probably walk to one in LA.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so but I'm not sure. You could just to go to the App Store and see if you can download the app. It's free regardless.

FYI, I linked my iPhone 8s to the iPad and whatever I can do on my phone I can do on the iPad. My phone calls and texts and messengingand everything else now has an app on my iPad. By the end of 2020 I should be a techie.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got Game Pass. The games are in the middle of the night for me so it does not matter being a replay. I also get to watch our next week's competitor and whatever else might be interesting. I have to disconnect my VPN or the reception is crap.

Back to Sharky: There are a whole lot of pay alternatives that give you a one-week trial. Watch and cancel.....
Really desperate? Take a cab to a sports bar. You can probably walk to one in LA.....

The phone works for me when the game isn't televised. I made a deal with myself this NFL season to try and avoid the bars. I spend too much, I get fucked up, put on a few extra pounds that need to get worked back off, and the rest of the day is a wash.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope with a good week of practice Pats will look good, this is the best defense the pats will have facedup to this point besides buffalo accordingto rankings. ranked in top 5 overall total d and against the run only allowing an average of around 95 ypg. So hopefully McDaniels will be on his game today with playcalling.. Not a big stats guy so could care less about that. wins and losses tell the picture. Last few years Pats have had terrible d stats most years all they do is have winning years and a few sbs in that time . Could care less how many yards a qb or back has if it is in a loss big deal. Win is all that matters lets go PATS.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota just got a break. The rain has stopped. It's been pouring since midnight and the temp went up to the mid 50's in Foxboro and will stay there through the game. Humidity is 99% and the rain could come again but it'll be a playable climate at Gillette.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got the app installed. How do I watch the game?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh screwed the pup again.

3rd and 6" and tries a trick play and loses 2. Punt....

Cousins throwes 2 passes for more than 60 yards and the Vikings score with less than a minute in the half.

10-7 at the half.

He should have had Devlin and Burkhead behind Brady and just driven into the pile or had Brady sneak across. Horrible play calling when they need it most. A FGwouldd have made it 13-0 and Pats get the ball to start the second half. Poor, Poor, Poor Coaching.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh screwed the pup again.

3rd and 6" and tries a trick play and loses 2. Punt....

Cousins throwes 2 passes for more than 60 yards and the Vikings score with less than a minute in the half.

10-7 at the half.

He should have had Devlin and Burkhead behind Brady and just driven into the pile or had Brady sneak across. Horrible play calling when they need it most. A FGwouldd have made it 13-0 and Pats get the ball to start the second half. Poor, Poor, Poor Coaching.

Could never and still can't see why coaches needing a yard or less try to go out wide to get a yard. Plus it woke up the Vikings now
And now targeting the MCCourty brothers with Thielen should be a fun second half for those 2

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots hold the Vikes yo three and out after the vikes held pats to three and out with Brady not being threatened and throwing the ball away. Couldn't understand it, but we're back to pats holding on a 20 yard punt return by Edelman to the Vike 45.

1st and 10 Pats on their own 45.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the app installed. How do I watch the game?

I did too and it is trying to charge me, I'll go back to finding it on a streaming site when it is not on regular tv. Cut the cord on the ticket this year luckily games have been mostly on tv in my area. Streaming site i watch isn't bad once you get thru the beginning bs of checking out of ads.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False start 1st and 15.

Pass to Patterson for Pats 48 for 22 yards. 1st and 10

Michel for 7

Pass to Devlin for 9 1st and 10

White rushes for 5 2nd and 5

Holding Gronkowski 2nd and 15

Pass to White for 11 3rd and 4

White rushes for 3

Pats going for it.................Pass to Hogan for 1-1/2 ....1st and 10

Holding Thuney 1st and 20 On the Vikes 35

White rushes for 1 2nd and 19

Pass to White for 4 3rd and 15

Incomplete pass to Gronk who just stood and let the Vikes defend

Ghostkowski misses the field goal.

Patriots shoot themselves in the nuts. Three holding calls that killed everything. Unforgivable.