• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 1

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Observations I've seen so far- Harrell better not be on the team this year. A pick and a sack/fumble so far. Every opportunity he gets he gives the ball away. Starks is doing ok.

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually in training camp, the defense is way ahead of the offense.....so far we are in trouble....I know there are a lot of guys missing.......we need TONS of work........

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well at least we know what we need to work on.........everything.....

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we have a lot of guys inactive tonight......first string offense....no score.....defense....pathetic....secondary, horrible......back up QB....a joke......running game...non-factor....secondary, horrible..(or did I already say that)....we know what we need to work on.....let's do it.....

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing but it is only preseason and 1/4 of the team didn't play. It looked like just a sprained ankle but I hope Datone is ok.

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Harrell's days are numbered.....and as much a House was heralded, I watched him tonight.....absolutely horrible. I will be a tough week of practice for the guys coming up.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Give em a BIT more time Jed. But I agree that we still have big problems.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried about the starting offense. Rodgers walked down the field without Jordy, Cobb, Lacy, Harris.

Corners are a major concern. Outside of the top three two of which were out, House, Hyde looked awful in coverage. Although against the run Hyde looked really good, coming in and making plays.

Pass rush is a problem, team struggled to get after the QB against a VERY BAD offensive line. We did stop the run though, liked that.

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walker looked good at receiver. Young didn't look terrible either for as little time he played. Bak looked pretty decent too! Starks didn't look too bad. Overall, not a good game. Secondary looked really terrible and the pass rush wasn't quite up to snuff either. Hope Datone will be alright. Come on Pack, let's get it together!

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bakhtiari looked pretty good, I thought. I think he outplayed Newhouse at LT. Barclay looked pretty good at RT too. Is it possible Newhouse doesn't make the team? I think he gets over-criticized, but he looked like he was clearly outplayed by the other two. Chances are he sticks as a backup at the very least, but I don't think it's a sure thing.

I liked Hyde. He got burned a couple times, but he looked very good in run support. A guy that can come up and tackle like that is a good thing...pass coverage can be improved. The willingness to come up and stick someone usually cannot. In other words, I think he'll get better.

Tyrone Walker may be playing himself into a roster spot. I've heard nothing but raves about him this camp, and he certainly didn't disappoint. Kinda reminds me of Driver: not real big, but not afraid to do the dirty work over the middle.

I thought Jolly looked pretty good too, for a guy who hasn't played in a few years. He made some plays, and was in the backfield quite a bit. Granted, most of it was against backups, but it's a start.

Harrell...man. I really want the kid to do well, but damn.

I wish we could have gotten a look at the kickers at least...just to see them in action.

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way they cut Newhouse, he's the most experienced LT on the team (he may not be great but we can win with him there).

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something to keep in mind about Houses performance (and preseason performances in general) is Sam Shields looked so terrible last preseason he actually lost his starting job for the week 1 game to Jarrett Bush (who had a great preseason). That doesn't mean House is going to be great or even good this year it just means that a bad showing in preseason doesn't mean he's going to have a bad year.

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
packers looked well like the concerns most of you have. might be a long season.
cant wait.....
:yahoo:

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am loving the new and improved Jay Cutler, throws a pick on the first pass of ota's and starts the preseason the same way

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
packers looked well like the concerns most of you have. might be a long season.
cant wait.....
:yahoo:

we definitely looked bad but are still easily a better team than Chicago.