• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Further proof that Kyle Busch is a dumbass

SLSKOW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NASCAR would be a whole hell of a lot better if it weren't for the Busch League Brothers.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe next season Newman and Childress can tag team on all mouth and no balls!!!

:laugh3:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty funny

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still confused as to what the hell Kyle Busch was talking about??!!

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NASCAR would be a whole hell of a lot better if it weren't for the Busch League Brothers.

Im not fans of theirs but I disagree. Those guys can wheel and they go balls to the wall every lap.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with ya' Nick. Both brothers have been knocking on the "win" door and one of them is going to get through it before the season is over. Kyle needs to find out the facts before he opens that piehole. He looks plain stupid when he stated what he did after New Hampshire.

SLSKOW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Busch Bros will be the first ones to run you over and claim that they are racing but yet you take the air of their spoiler and they spin out and they are up in arms. I agree that they are talented and can drive the wheels off a car but they are both divas. I honestly don't see how a team especially a low budget team can have Kurt as a driver because he tears up stuff every week.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or so it seems SLSKOW. But I guess the owner of his team likes his brash attitude and he runs up front consistently with the bigger teams which permits him to do some stupid stuff and trash his equipment on a frequent basis.

bored at work

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle just clarified his comments on Twitter. The soundbite was him responding to how fast Kurt was and how Newman was racing Kyle. Kyle was upset after he and Newman made contact that he felt pushed his fender in and hurt the handling of his car. He wasn't commenting on the accident that Kurt had with Newman

gsmack28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i dont think so. NASCAR can be boring as hell with them there, sure as hell wont help anything with them gone.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle just clarified his comments on Twitter. The soundbite was him responding to how fast Kurt was and how Newman was racing Kyle. Kyle was upset after he and Newman made contact that he felt pushed his fender in and hurt the handling of his car. He wasn't commenting on the accident that Kurt had with Newman

They were racing for position. Rubbing is racing. Newman had just as much right to run Kyle hard and vice versa.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think so. NASCAR can be boring as hell with them there, sure as hell wont help anything with them gone.

gsmack28 good to see you over here.

SLSKOW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or so it seems SLSKOW. But I guess the owner of his team likes his brash attitude and he runs up front consistently with the bigger teams which permits him to do some stupid stuff and trash his equipment on a frequent basis.
Maybe true. If he was a more patient driver he would actually finish in the front. The owner will get tired of it when the checkbook is drained and they are wheeling and dealing for parts and cars.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to me it is common with top drivers to act like a sense of entitlement. (Jeff Gordon does it all the time)
Kyle a top driver on a top team thinks he can just run into people & it should be okay. (he punted ryan in the corner) & then they get all upset with the how dare you if you don't except it & /or give it back. (ryan door knocked him down the straightaway)

if you want to play the what if game. you could say it was Kyle's fault Kurt wrecked (if you ignore the kamikaze Kurt driving)
If Kyle doesn't punt Ryan, Ryan is not in that spot for Kurt to run into & wreck.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Busch Bros will be the first ones to run you over and claim that they are racing but yet you take the air of their spoiler and they spin out and they are up in arms. I agree that they are talented and can drive the wheels off a car but they are both divas. I honestly don't see how a team especially a low budget team can have Kurt as a driver because he tears up stuff every week.
the 78 team being a single car team is a bit misleading.
the owner is a billionaire & loves his race team. Not a single person from way back to now has ever said the 78 team is missing anything, when it comes to technology of any kind. If they tell the owner hey we need a 7 post he would get one. if they need air tunnel time they get it. the 78 shop is lacking in nothing financially. The only thing they were short in is teammates to bounce notes off of. But now the team sits in, in all of the RCR team meetings so that really isn't true anymore either. in fact it could probably be argued with the 78 team only having to focus on one team. teams like the 31 & 27 could be at a disadvantage to the 78 team. (especially once the grand kids reach cup in RCR)

So even though they are technically a single car team, it isn't as it seems. & they haven't been low budget.