• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Full PPR Dynasty - Taylor for Barkley

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much do you want the Barkley owner to add to their side to acquire Jonathan Taylor?

Let's say the price starts at Barkley, 2023 1st, plus..????

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much do you want the Barkley owner to add to their side to acquire Jonathan Taylor?

Do you think his 1st will be a early or middle or late pick ? Makes a difference in how much he needs to add.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would want a lot. Barkley and a late first doesn't really do much for me.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i guess it all depends on the team and whether you wanna bet on their suckage next season... as not every first rounders are created equally, even this early....

But this is one of the trickiest questions possible... If both players stay healthy, it is very likely Barkley will outscore Taylor... I would even make that bet, that if they both play the same games that Barkley outscores Taylor... Problem is of course Barkley is way to injury prone... And if you fear his injury history too much then i would probably say NOTHING is good enough in a deal...

but if you want a fair deal i would add a WR with similar value to Adam THielen, or a RB with similar value as James cook...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess it all depends on the team and whether you wanna bet on their suckage next season... as not every first rounders are created equally, even this early....

But this is one of the trickiest questions possible... If both players stay healthy, it is very likely Barkley will outscore Taylor... I would even make that bet, that if they both play the same games that Barkley outscores Taylor... Problem is of course Barkley is way to injury prone... And if you fear his injury history too much then i would probably say NOTHING is good enough in a deal...

but if you want a fair deal i would add a WR with similar value to Adam THielen, or a RB with similar value as James cook...

A bold prediction sure, but “very likely”? Doesn’t really make any sense.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is a price I'd take
I always feel there is a right price, but it would be steep and Barkley doesn't hardly move the needle for me.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this is one of the trickiest questions possible... If both players stay healthy, it is very likely Barkley will outscore Taylor... I would even make that bet,
I'll take that bet. Lets make the wager a draft pick say our 1st in D1. You good with that? @MilkSpiller22

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A top, young WR, maybe. And I probably ask for a little more than that.
Barkley is nothing more than a has been or what if at this point. So basically you are trading an injury prone RB for the best RB in the NFL. Multiple picks and another top player...basically what everyone is saying here.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would even make that bet, that if they both play the same games that Barkley outscores Taylor...
Uh Oh Wrestling GIF by WWE

That's like saying like saying a 3 legged dog will outrun a healthy race dog.

Good luck

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh Oh Wrestling GIF by WWE

That's like saying like saying a 3 legged dog will outrun a healthy race dog.

Good luck

I see that post was a bad post by me.... i kept on erasing things and then typing other things... so i left out many of my original thoughts...

But ultimately... in a PPR league, if both play the same amount of games, i do think Barkley will out score Taylor... Taylor is as safe as it comes... but his upside is maxed because he is not a high level receiver... and the colts seem very excited about Hynes

just like if CMAC plays as many games as taylor, CMAC is going to easily out score taylor...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But ultimately... in a PPR league, if both play the same amount of games, i do think Barkley will out score Taylor.
Nope won't happen. Lets do the wager you said you would make.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that post was a bad post by me.... i kept on erasing things and then typing other things... so i left out many of my original thoughts...

But ultimately... in a PPR league, if both play the same amount of games, i do think Barkley will out score Taylor... Taylor is as safe as it comes... but his upside is maxed because he is not a high level receiver... and the colts seem very excited about Hynes

just like if CMAC plays as many games as taylor, CMAC is going to easily out score taylor...
I get it but I have more faith in CMAC than Barkley. I get your point but I think CMAC is better than Barkley and not by a small margin. I am staying away from both but less confident about Saquon. I have been burnt by CMAC the last two years and that is the reason I am staying away from him, he let me down bigtime. Fuck him

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it but I have more faith in CMAC than Barkley. I get your point but I think CMAC is better than Barkley and not by a small margin. I am staying away from both but less confident about Saquon. I have been burnt by CMAC the last two years and that is the reason I am staying away from him, he let me down bigtime. Fuck him

You also have to realize if they play the same amount of games that either means barkley is healthy or Taylor is not.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the problem with this theory. Barkley plays on the giants who wont be offense that much. & Has at best Daniel Jones leading the anemic offense. Whatever advantage Barkley might have in the passing game gets crushed by Taylors rushing offense. Who will still get more points than last season in the ppr with ryan at QB. (instead of wentz)

There would be zero scenarios where I take that bet with harold.