• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fudge's Prediction Machine.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could be right...not sure he's elite cause elite QB play should be able to win 10 games and a playoff game a couple of seasons. I watched his last two years in high school (he might of been a ML player, he was a heck of a HS short stop) and have always liked the person & player. The Ram head coach is certainly all in on QB play being the number one problem. It will be interesting to watch the Rams this year.

He took the Lions to the playoffs a few times....let's be honest, if you don't believe he is a massive upgrade from Goff, then you're looking at the wrong things...just saying

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took the Lions to the playoffs a few times....let's be honest, if you don't believe he is a massive upgrade from Goff, then you're looking at the wrong things...just saying
I believe he is and for his and McVay's sake he better be.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot Takes Explained:

Bills: I do think the Bills have improved alot ALOT and with their Pass Rush might put them over the top

Steelers: There are some years, and steelers fans will agree, where they fall off and right the ship. This is one of those years

Dolphins; As much as i love Tua, That's it. Their team is only Tua and his WR's. Their defense is not steeler, Above average OL and Meh Run game.

Chargers: This was a toss up between 4, Raiders/Steelers/Phins, I just see La as ready for playoffs now.

Until they hit the playoffs and get Bitch slapped by KC

NFC East: I trust Fitz more than Hurts and a Semi Healthy Dak. I will not be surprised if the Cowboys take it.

49ers: This is gonna get me the most flack. I Trust that defense, It took them to the SB. I don't trust that offense However. Their also in a tough division but their Defense will grind a few division wins out

Patriots: At some point Mac takes over and like another QB, i forgot his name, leads them to the playoffs.

Only to play the Browns
What year did the steelers fall off? By your prediction this will be tomlins, first, losing season.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes MVP
Lawerence ROTY slighty over Mac Jones
Donald DPOTY
I don't think Aaron Donald will be allowed to win another DPOY until he stats are much better than the next guy, I'm sure three would be the limit.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't fall asleep on what a difference Stafford makes to the Rams....with a real QB they just might run away with one of the toughest divisions in football....

Right about that,

Great video, showing the breakdown of Goff's regression and Stafford's addition to the offense.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Aaron Donald will be allowed to win another DPOY until he stats are much better than the next guy, I'm sure three would be the limit.
I don't think there is a limit. The scheme the Rams ran last year was basically 'Donald counts as two people so the rest of the team can stop the pass' and they were the best defense in football.

If the Rams don't make the playoffs next year it'll be because their defense takes a step back. If Donald is still good then he'll earn another award.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hold on just a bit...I don't see where any point had to do with being "massive upgrade" at the position. I think here's where something got looked at wrongly sir. Manster say's it all after your last post, McVay has a ton on the line here if things don't work better. I mean it's easy to see McVay thinks very highly of himself as an offensive genus. IMO, his standing on all that is on the line somewhat in this league if his offense is league average. Last years Ram offense didn't seem to me to be all on the QB play, and regardless of what McVay said after the trade, he told the football world in 10 inch lettering that QB play is holding his offensive brilliance back. NOBODY pushed their chips all in for this season more than McVay.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hold on just a bit...I don't see where any point had to do with being "massive upgrade" at the position. I think here's where something got looked at wrongly sir. Manster say's it all after your last post, McVay has a ton on the line here if things don't work better. I mean it's easy to see McVay thinks very highly of himself as an offensive genus. IMO, his standing on all that is on the line somewhat in this league if his offense is league average. Last years Ram offense didn't seem to me to be all on the QB play, and regardless of what McVay said after the trade, he told the football world in 10 inch lettering that QB play is holding his offensive brilliance back. NOBODY pushed their chips all in for this season more than McVay.
You are correct. There were multiple issues with the 2020 offense. Goff clearly regressed but the RBs didn't block and they didn't catch passes either. The playbook is designed for 11 or 12 personnel to play against traditional Nickel or Dime defenses. The Rams played more empty backfield, (with 11 & 12 personnel), in 2020 than they had in the 3 previous seasons combined but there STILL weren't any plays designed to counter the 6-rusher-Cover-0 or drop 8 defenses which you expect against empty backfield. Given how Goff performed in that set it looked like the offense hadn't practiced against the defensive alignments that should have been expected. The Rams haven't upgraded at RB and with Akers injured the current RB corps have just 20 NFL receptions between them. Stafford has played in TE heavy systems and the 2021 Rams have only 1 veteran TE. I don't think Stafford is a cure-all, (particularly with his tendency to throw fastballs on short passes), or that the 2021 Rams offense is a power-house.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hot Takes Explained:

Bills: I do think the Bills have improved alot ALOT and with their Pass Rush might put them over the top

Steelers: There are some years, and steelers fans will agree, where they fall off and right the ship. This is one of those years

Dolphins; As much as i love Tua, That's it. Their team is only Tua and his WR's. Their defense is not steeler, Above average OL and Meh Run game.

Chargers: This was a toss up between 4, Raiders/Steelers/Phins, I just see La as ready for playoffs now.

Until they hit the playoffs and get Bitch slapped by KC

NFC East: I trust Fitz more than Hurts and a Semi Healthy Dak. I will not be surprised if the Cowboys take it.

49ers: This is gonna get me the most flack. I Trust that defense, It took them to the SB. I don't trust that offense However. Their also in a tough division but their Defense will grind a few division wins out

Patriots: At some point Mac takes over and like another QB, i forgot his name, leads them to the playoffs.

Only to play the Browns

9ers managed 6 wins being one of the most injured teams in the league with terrible QB play so I'd have to imagine if they remain relatively healthy they'll be above 7 wins in the upcoming season.

Trying to not look at it with fanboy eyes and being objective the roster isn't too different from the 2019 roster and in some areas I feel they are better.

But there are question marks like Saleh no longer being the DC and a rookie DC in DeMeco Ryans taking over. Maybe he's the next great DC or maybe he'll flop but either way there will be growing pains. I mean I loved Ken Norton Jr as a player and linebacker coach but I don't think he's a good DC so we'll see if Ryans is the same or different.

QB is another wild card in all of this as we don't know if Lance will start and if he does how'll he'll do. Personally I'd rather see Lance over Jimmy G because Lance is just flat out more talented and his arm and legs will open the offense more than it can be with Jimmy G. I liken Jimmy G vs Lance like Matt Flynn vs Wilson all those years ago in that eventually you just can't ignore who the more talented guy is and roll with them even if they are a rookie.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Right about that,

Great video, showing the breakdown of Goff's regression and Stafford's addition to the offense.

I was bummed when the 9ers didn't get him and even more bummed the Rams did as it's no question an upgrade over Goff. Also the 9ers loved playing Goff so definitely going to miss having him behind center for the Rams.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll throw in my early meaningless AFC predictions:

Ravens (3): 12-5
Browns (5): 12-5
Steelers (7): 8-9
Bengals: 5-12

Bills (2): 13-4
Patriots (6): 11-6
Dolphins: 8-9
Jets: 5-12

Chiefs (1): 13-4
Broncos: 8-9
Chargers: 8-9
Raiders: 7-10

Titans (4): 10-7
Jaguars: 7-10
Colts: 6-11
Texans: 3-14

I'm giving the Steelers the benefit of the doubt on their ability to hold their own in their division and sneak into the playoffs. Bengals might have a bottom 3 defense, Burrow may or may not be comfortable behind an OL that may or may not be good and a running game that may or may not be good. Bengals also have a bottom 3 coach heading into the season and arguably in the toughest division despite having talent and upside. Ravens will look like the best team in football for 7 or 8 games next year if/when Houston and Watkins are healthy and Jackson is healthy. The big question becomes at what point in time in the season are they that team? Browns are stacked. Just not sure if they are ready to make the leap to the top tier. It really depends on how good their defense is.

Bills had a pretty stellar year last year so while Im not super high on them its hard to really project them regressing a whole ton when their roster still has upside to get better. Patriots could challenge or the QB spot could have them closer to .500. Im hedging my bets and saying they'll be a little bit of both. Dolphins have the talent but Tua needs to play way better and their defense needs to cause havoc again and Im not sure I believe those things will happen. 5 wins for the Jets would mark a massive improvement. Hard seeing them too much better but it could happen.

I expect Bridgewater to beat out Lock and still lack that 'clutch' ability but also to add in a few more TDs and a few less INTs on top of the Broncos D being better and WRs being better. Not sure what to make of Herbert playing so well last year and the Chargers switching coaches. Raiders matchup well in the division but had a bad offseason and OL might be a mess. Chiefs open up with a tough schedule but they still really haven't been challenged much in division.

I dont like anyone in the AFC South. Titans should win it if Henry doesnt have the wheels fall off but thats always a real possibility with his recent workload. Not terribly confident in the Titans defense, either. Colts will look like a playoff team for half of the season but question marks at QB, multiple OL spots, and a lackluster WR corp doesnt give me a lot of confidence. There is a possibility that Wentz plays and still stinks out loud. Texans have the worst roster in football. If Watson isnt their QB, they should still maybe score some points in some games but their D should be the worst in football. I'm probably being generous giving them 3 wins. Jaguars benefit from my lack of faith in the other teams but I cant pick them going to the playoffs. They're young everywhere.

QuestionSocratic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see the Bills get a lot of support.

But as a Bills fan, I'm going to be brutally honest and note what I believe HAS to happen in order for the Bills to reach and win the Super Bowl.

1. Tight end Dawson Know must up his game. If he improves and gives the Bills another target, it makes other teams have to scheme his presence. This is most important in the red zone and within the ten. Furthermore, if he becomes another weapon, that might take away Allen's instinct to run. And keeping Allen from running may be a key to the SB.

2. Either running back Singletary and/or Moss must up their game, for the same reasons as #1.

3. Tremaine Edmunds and Ed Oliver need to start playing at Pro Bowl level.

4. Eppenesa, Rousseau and/or Bashim must be able to get pressure on opposing QBs. They have 17 regular season games to improve but by playoff time, the Bills' rush needs to have improved.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see the Bills get a lot of support.

But as a Bills fan, I'm going to be brutally honest and note what I believe HAS to happen in order for the Bills to reach and win the Super Bowl.

1. Tight end Dawson Know must up his game. If he improves and gives the Bills another target, it makes other teams have to scheme his presence. This is most important in the red zone and within the ten. Furthermore, if he becomes another weapon, that might take away Allen's instinct to run. And keeping Allen from running may be a key to the SB.

2. Either running back Singletary and/or Moss must up their game, for the same reasons as #1.

3. Tremaine Edmunds and Ed Oliver need to start playing at Pro Bowl level.

4. Eppenesa, Rousseau and/or Bashim must be able to get pressure on opposing QBs. They have 17 regular season games to improve but by playoff time, the Bills' rush needs to have improved.
#3 and #4 are big. They invested a lot of draft stock in that defense. Patriots are going to try and play a RB/TE offense and the Bills will need a stout front 7 to keep them at bay. They also play KC again and they need to shut down KCs run game and zone reads. Yeah, Mahomes can win with crazy throws but you need to at least make him try.

Bills played so well last season that they should be on everyone's radar.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(2)Packers 11-6
(7)Vikings 10-7
Bears 9-8
Lions 3-14

(4)Cowboys 10-7
WTF 9-8
Eagles 6-11
Giants 5-12

(3)Rams 11-6
(5)Niners 10-7
(6)Seahawks 10-7
Cardinals 7-10

(1)Bucs 13-4
Saints 8-9
Falcons 6-11
Panthers 6-11

Ill throw together some meaningless NFC thoughts.

NFCW is definitely the best division in football heading into the year. I think any team in the division could win a Super Bowl...although maybe a bit of a stretch for all of them, too. What is likely going to happen is that one team will get too many injuries and the other three will make the playoffs. Assuming that doesnt happen, I do think the Cardinals are the least proven commodity. Wilson always makes the playoffs, Niners have elite players in areas that give different teams different issues, and the Rams are a good team that upgraded at QB. I think the Rams would be the clear favorite if they were able to sustain their defense from last year but historically those types of defenses take a step back.

NFC South had the Falcons and Panthers lose a lot of close games last year. They should improve but I just dont think the Falcons have the defense and the Panthers are relying on a bad QB and bad LT. Saints could be anything but they lost a decent amount on defense and Michael Thomas not there probably hurts them at the start of the season. Bucs return everyone. Even the DE they drafted could be pretty good but they're set as long as Brady holds up. I do think we'll get 5 or 6 'Brady looks old' games to go along with 10 or 11 'Brady is unstoppable' games.

Bears offense stunk out loud last year and while I dont love Fields as a rookie I do think he is an upgrade. I like the prospect of the Vikings D getting better over the Bears O getting better, though. Lions should be good in the trenches but could also sport a bottom 5 O and D. Unless Goff to Hockenson is one of the best connections in the NFL then they are in full rebuild.

I was on the Giants wagon for awhile but their starting oline looks like a backup oline. Jones might still a high risk medium reward QB. Meh. Eagles should be able to improve a bit by just simply not having Wentz but I just think the Cowboys and Skins have a better roster. Skins oline might be a little better than I thought. Cowboys Defense might be a little better than I thought...although their secondary is scary bad when it comes to depth.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Always @RememberTheKoy and @fastforward . Keep track on Numbers and make sure i'm staying between the lines. No over the Wins line.

NFC East.

Cowboys 10-7(4)
Eagles 8-9
Redskins 8-9
Giants 6-11

NFC North

Packers 13-4 (2)
Vikings 10-7(6)
Bears 9-8
Lions 3-14

NFC South

Buccaneers 14-3 (1)
Saints 8-9
Falcons 4-13
Panthers 3-14

NFC West

Seahawks 12-5 (3)
Rams 11-6 (5)
Cardinals 10-7 (7)
49ers 7-10

AFC East

Bills 15-2 (1)
Patriots 10-7(5)
Dolphins 6-11
Jets 4-13

AFC North

Browns 13-4 (3)
Ravens 9-8(6)
Steelers 7-10
Bengals 4-13

AFC South

Titans 12-5(4)
Colts 7-10
Jaguars 7-10
Texans 3-14

AFC West

Chiefs 14-3 (2)
Chargers 9-8 (7)
Raiders 8-9
Broncos 5-12

Wild Card Weekend

AFC:

Chiefs 48 Chargers 17
Browns 37 Ravens 24
Titans 17 Patriots 42

NFC

Packers 34 Cardinals 20
Seahawks 31 Vikings 16
Rams 24 Redskins 3

Divisional Weekend

AFC

Bills 37 Patriots 13
Browns 41 Chiefs 31

NFC

Bucs 20 Rams 17 ( Succop Game winning 45 Yard FG in OT)
Seahawks 41 Packers 34

Championship Sunday

Bills 34 Browns 28 (Allen 41 yard Touchdown pass to Sanders, Catch and Run, in OT)
Bucs 38 Seahawks 23

Superbowl

Bills 30 Bucs 24

Josh Allen Superbowl MVP

Mahomes MVP
Donald DPOTY

*= First pick

Top 5 in 2021 Draft

Texans
Panthers
Lions
Jets
Falcons

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Always @RememberTheKoy and @fastforward . Keep track on Numbers and make sure i'm staying between the lines. No over the Wins line.

NFC East.

Cowboys 10-7(4)
Eagles 8-9
Redskins 8-9
Giants 6-11

NFC North

Packers 13-4 (2)
Vikings 10-7(6)
Bears 9-8
Lions 3-14

NFC South

Buccaneers 14-3 (1)
Saints 8-9
Falcons 4-13
Panthers 3-14

NFC West

Seahawks 12-5 (3)
Rams 11-6 (5)
Cardinals 10-7 (7)
49ers 7-10

AFC East

Bills 15-2 (1)
Patriots 10-7(5)
Dolphins 6-11
Jets 4-13

AFC North

Browns 13-4 (3)
Ravens 9-8(6)
Steelers 7-10
Bengals 4-13

AFC South

Titans 12-5(4)
Colts 7-10
Jaguars 7-10
Texans 3-14

AFC West

Chiefs 14-3 (2)
Chargers 9-8 (7)
Raiders 8-9
Broncos 5-12

Wild Card Weekend

AFC:

Chiefs 48 Chargers 17
Browns 37 Ravens 24
Titans 17 Patriots 42

NFC

Packers 34 Cardinals 20
Seahawks 31 Vikings 16
Rams 24 Redskins 3

Divisional Weekend

AFC

Bills 37 Patriots 13
Browns 41 Chiefs 31

NFC

Bucs 20 Rams 17 ( Succop Game winning 45 Yard FG in OT)
Seahawks 41 Packers 34

Championship Sunday

Bills 34 Browns 28 (Allen 41 yard Touchdown pass to Sanders, Catch and Run, in OT)
Bucs 38 Seahawks 23

Superbowl

Bills 30 Bucs 24

Josh Allen Superbowl MVP

Mahomes MVP
Donald DPOTY

*= First pick

Top 5 in 2021 Draft

Texans
Panthers
Lions
Jets
Falcons
Interesting. You have a team that officially doesn't exist in 3rd place in the NFCE and somehow they are in the playoffs.

With Goodell in charge I guess it's possible.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. You have a team that officially doesn't exist in 3rd place in the NFCE and somehow they are in the playoffs.

With Goodell in charge I guess it's possible.

Fuck. Good Eye on the playoffs, fixed one side.

Ignored the other

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers 34 Cardinals 20
Seahawks 31 Vikings 16
Rams 24 Cowboys 10