• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FUCK THIS TEAM!

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU CAN'T FOOL ME STAFFAKE! THIS TEAM IS BEYOND FUCKED AND IF EVERYONE OF YOU CAN'T SEE IT YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC HOMERS!

8 fucking incompletions seriously if you think we stand a chance with that shitty % you are kidding yourselves he was saved left and right as his receivers slid to safe first down receptions ... with the ball in their guts.

and that fucking disaster of a 2nd down snap what the fuck were they thinking this game is about moving the ball and you just fucking give up on the play! seriously step your fucking shit up tuck it and run or something don't just give up and .. hit calvin for 20 yards the next play.

FUCK THIS TEAM THERE I CAN'T GET SERIOUSLY MAD ANYTHING THIS WEEK; COME ON REALISTS HELP ME OUT HERE!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had 1 SOL defensive series. Even there we took the ball away.... just gave it right back before the play was over. Other than that it was all good. The D was great... stuffed the run and kept McCown on his heels. Slay had a bad game but I think he got screwed on one of the PI calls. Staff was terrific for the 2nd week in a row.. and he didn't have a hell of a lot of time to throw. Calvin was Calvin. Tate did his thing the few chances he had. We rolled a bad team at home. If we do it again next week, then beat Chicago at their place we're in the playoffs. It will almost certainly take 11 wins and either the Boys or Eagles will lose their 5th next week when they play each other. We hold the tiebreaker against both of them. This is a much better team than I expected them to be. I doubt the can win in Seattle, Green Bay or Philly. But who knows ? I like they way they're trending even if it is against bad teams. I said it before the season. It's all about Staff. If he plays like he has the last 2 games we have a puncher's shot against anyone anywhere.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish you'd learn to use the sarcasm font...

:10:

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah it did actually hurt trying to write this one out lol. maybe the sarcasm font woulda helped but i felt i needed to dole out some criticisms since i am usually painted by everyone as covered in honolulu blue. still think SB by the way especially if fairley can come back

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointed that Dom didn't cut block anyone during the kneel down this week. Getting soft.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still like to see Stafford win a meaningful game against an opponent with a winning record. If we win out the rest of the season including that all important one in GB then I will start believing again.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making me defend numba 9:L

Three comeback wins no matter who it is against is awesome. Not all Stafford, but awesome team wins none the less. Any kind of a kicker and Bills game also.

These last victories were against lesser opponents, but the way he has played in them could be huge going forward.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AZ loss hurt bad. That place is as bad as Lambeau for the Lions. 6 points. I'm still pissed.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back robbase

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford has been better and besides lionstop I've been his number one advocate, but he beat up on the bucs and bears. Let's not forget the struggles against good teams. Hopefully this weak part of the schedule gives them confidence against real teams.