• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck it all

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have just taken a break from SportsHoopla when your team played. It worked for me today. I would close my laptop everytime they got out of commercial until the clock hit 0

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've decided Ohio State is cool as shit. Their fans stick and know how to deal with disappointment and still expect greatness/wins. Now go and kick more ass.

:high5: whether you bucks like it or not

dadgum it

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking horseshit. What is the deal with this team on the road? Do they not get the kids nice enough hotel rooms? No girlfriends / jersey chasers making the trip for pre-game BJs? Something needs to be seriously fixed.

Oh, and our defense sucks.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking horseshit. What is the deal with this team on the road? Do they not get the kids nice enough hotel rooms? No girlfriends / jersey chasers making the trip for pre-game BJs? Something needs to be seriously fixed.

Oh, and our defense sucks.

lol

Well, I don't know. I was annoyed last week when Erin Andrews asked Bielema about the revenge factor, and Bielema said, "Well what we've been talking about all week is coming out here and proving we can play on the road down the stretch." What a MIND JOB that is....

Okay, whatever happened to 1-0? You're playing MSU, and MSU beat you last year. You can't make your players feel like their natural need for revenge is WRONG. You harness it.

Plus. I've been saying it. I think the O Line is doing something that teams are seeing on film. Oglesby and Zeitler aren't playing well together in my opinion. They need to get a feel for each other. They're playing okay right now, but they need to dominate, they're our bread and butter.

The defense. Meh... They're good enough if our offensive line gets it together. The pass rush on Wilson is horrible.

And the special teams are fucking game killers. Holy shit. What the hell is going on there?

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ForkEm, somehow we as fans need to get the message to Barry loud and clear that we're not going to stand for games against teams like Austin Peay, South Dakota and Northern Iowa (next year) anymore. This program needs to play a stronger OOC schedule to get the team ready for the B1G. There's no downside to a tough non-conference road game, only upside - even if they lose.

RubiconCross

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol

Well, I don't know. I was annoyed last week when Erin Andrews asked Bielema about the revenge factor, and Bielema said, "Well what we've been talking about all week is coming out here and proving we can play on the road down the stretch." What a MIND JOB that is....

Okay, whatever happened to 1-0? You're playing MSU, and MSU beat you last year. You can't make your players feel like their natural need for revenge is WRONG. You harness it.

Plus. I've been saying it. I think the O Line is doing something that teams are seeing on film. Oglesby and Zeitler aren't playing well together in my opinion. They need to get a feel for each other. They're playing okay right now, but they need to dominate, they're our bread and butter.

The defense. Meh... They're good enough if our offensive line gets it together. The pass rush on Wilson is horrible.

And the special teams are fucking game killers. Holy shit. What the hell is going on there?

I really thought you guys were gonna put the boots to us this because of last year. I completely agree with your comment above with regard to the MSU game.

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be worse... a lot worse.

Try 0-5 in your conference and you haven't beaten Alabama since 2006 and Florida since 2004. Those are suppose to be your rivals... ugh :(