• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU players Jones and Goldman suspended

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two knuckleheads supposedly got suspended for getting into a physical altercation in the locker room after practice. Well they are suspended for this weeks game. Never heard of a suspension for this before. Have any of you?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two knuckleheads supposedly got suspended for getting into a physical altercation in the locker room after practice. Well they are suspended for this weeks game. Never heard of a suspension for this before. Have any of you?

Nah brah.....LSU players only get suspended for kicking Marines in the head, sucker punches, or smoking dat Spice.....

:cool2:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not directly, but it probably happens and falls under the generic label of "breaking team rules".

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not directly, but it probably happens and falls under the generic label of "breaking team rules".

They said the usual unspecified team rules which usually means drug test. But then after reading some tweets from other players and some stuff from FSU it seems they were busted fighting. Damn boys you are on the same team.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have kept it on the field coaches let that stuff go all day. If they were suspended for this it must have been a pretty serious deal and the other players might be taking sides and dividing the team. I don't care who you are a divided locker room will get you at some point so my guess is the coaches are trying to take back control.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah brah.....LSU players only get suspended for kicking Marines in the head, sucker punches, or smoking dat Spice.....

:cool2:
And barely get suspended for that.