• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Friends house burnt ,gone.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hit a truck rim in the road and was thrown 25 feet over a guard rail like 3 months ago and had to have several surgeries and had a long road to recovery, then last week, he passed a demanded physical exam to be able to go on a trip to Antarctica.

I think your just jealous because you've never flown over a guardrail.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hit a truck rim in the road and was thrown 25 feet over a guard rail like 3 months ago and had to have several surgeries and had a long road to recovery, then last week, he passed a demanded physical exam to be able to go on a trip to Antarctica.

ObamaCare hard at work here....outfuckingstanding recovery.

Harry Seaword

Hoopla Cash
$ 266.84
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did DJive get lost on his way to the I'm a lying sack of shit thread?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hit a truck rim in the road and was thrown 25 feet over a guard rail like 3 months ago and had to have several surgeries and had a long road to recovery, then last week, he passed a demanding physical exam to be able to go on a trip to Antarctica.

Do you really have to make stuff up?

Let's see where the chips fall shall we?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O gotta go,i hope Nos see's my message and confirms the above.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make stuff up?

It's all your words posted on here.

No no your timeline is a stretch,i know what you are doing and it's stupid and it makes you look stupid.

I am done here i gotta go.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I do not know if anyone has noticed but that i have not posted as much or for a few weeks due to me being in very bad accident.

I wrecked my bike apparently some idiot left a rim in the road or it fell out of his truck something,i was taking a my bike for a ride before the rain season and rode out to Cle Elum and visited a friend,on the way back before the Snoqualmie Pass around dusk is when it happened,i was lucky that a guy and his wife were driving and some some of my bike debris and pulled over,i was about 25 feet over the guard rail,otherwise i might not be typing here today.

I was in the ER/ICU for awhile i broke my ankle,fractured forearm,bruised ribs concussion (Of course) and somehow i tore a bunch of stuff in my left shoulder so with the ankle and the shoulder i could not use crutches and i have been in sever pain ever since and now.

Large insertional tear of the supraspinatus.

Partial tear of the inferior labrum.

Tear of the anterior labrum.

Partial tear of the middle glenohumeral ligament,,multiple artifact fragments etc etc.

I am going back for more surgery today,this is going to be a long process,i will lurk but not post for awhile my arms just cant do it for awhile

Take care and here is to another great football season."

This posted by @Doublejive September 10, 2015

http://sportshoop.la/threads/was-in-accident-motorcycle-why-i-have-been-gone.189576/

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I do not know if anyone has noticed but that i have not posted as much or for a few weeks due to me being in very bad accident.

I wrecked my bike apparently some idiot left a rim in the road or it fell out of his truck something,i was taking a my bike for a ride before the rain season and rode out to Cle Elum and visited a friend,on the way back before the Snoqualmie Pass around dusk is when it happened,i was lucky that a guy and his wife were driving and some some of my bike debris and pulled over,i was about 25 feet over the guard rail,otherwise i might not be typing here today.

I was in the ER/ICU for awhile i broke my ankle,fractured forearm,bruised ribs concussion (Of course) and somehow i tore a bunch of stuff in my left shoulder so with the ankle and the shoulder i could not use crutches and i have been in sever pain ever since and now.

Partial tear of the middle glenohumeral ligament,,multiple artifact fragments etc etc.

I am going back for more surgery today,this is going to be a long process,i will lurk but not post for awhile my arms just cant do it for awhile

http://sportshoop.la/threads/was-in-accident-motorcycle-why-i-have-been-gone.189576/

And then 3 months later, he passed a demanding physical test for an Antarctic trip.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

six weeks in a sling after fixing that labrum. and a month latter passed a fitness test...mother fuck, you need to show me how you did that.

Harry Seaword

Hoopla Cash
$ 266.84
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
six weeks in a sling after fixing that labrum. and a month latter passed a fitness test...mother fuck, you need to show me how you did that.

He got some HGH from Peyton Manning. Didn't you see the story on Al Jazzera?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Yeah, like 8 of them chased him on top of a car in downtown Seattle or some shit and he shot a couple.