• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Friends house burnt ,gone.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First you get miraculously cured for lung cancer.

Then you have a devastating motorcycle crash with severe injuries just 3 months ago.

Yet, you recovered enough to pass a demanding physical to go to Antarctica.

I call bullshit. I'm sure a house burnt near where you grew up, but there's no way you have any friends. I mean who want to associate with a lying sack of shit?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If true.....this is truly devastating but this guy has been prone to telling tales.

According to you and the trolls,but i have stated nothing untrue,,2015 was not kind to me,my cancer scare,my accident,,i couldnt get out of bed for two months with that accident,and yah i was planning on going to Antarctica,,nothing untrue in either of those,why people would assume i would lie about any is beyond me tbh.

I guess i should just refrain from posting anything on this forum tbh.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First you get miraculously cured for lung cancer.

Then you have a devastating motorcycle crash with severe injuries just 3 months ago.

Yet, you recovered enough to pass a demanding physical to go to Antarctica.

I call bullshit. I'm sure a house burnt near where you grew up, but there's no way you have any friends. I mean who want to associate with a lying sack of shit?

Yah well you are just a fucking idiot,,so?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah well you are just a fucking idiot,,so?

I accepted you 10,000 dollar bet on your Antartcia thread. Put up or shut up. Either the motorcycle wreck or the Antacrtica trip were flat out lies, and more than likely, neither story has any credibility.

You proposed the bet, I accepted. Now either provide proof of your motorcycle wreck and your Antarctica trip, or send me 10,000 dollars.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I accepted you 10,000 dollar bet on your Antartcia thread. Put up or shut up. Either the motorcycle wreck or the Antacrtica trip were flat out lies, and more than likely, neither story has any credibility.

You proposed the bet, I accepted. Now either provide proof of your motorcycle wreck and your Antarctica trip, or send me 10,000 dollars.

Well you better start writing the check! because as Nos will see on my facebook page MONTHS ago even before i posted it here i was ready to go etc and friends etc wished me well.

Yah BITCH!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee see how things come full circle,i was not aware anyone was SUCH AN IDIOT to BET ME! LOL!

What a FOOL!

Write the Check jerk!

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you better start writing the check! because as Nos will see on my facebook page MONTHS ago even before i posted it here i was ready to go etc and friends etc wished me well.

Yah BITCH!

That's not proof that I can see, and you still need to post proof of the motorcycle crash and proof of the injuries sustained.

And if you make up shit on here, why should anyone believe you don't jmake up shit on your Facebook page.

I'll take cash money, hand delivered by you, so I can give you the bitch slap that you deserve.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not proof that I can see, and you still need to post proof of the motorcycle crash and proof of the injuries sustained.

And if you make up shit on here, why should anyone believe you don't jmake up shit on your Facebook page.

I'll take cash money, hand delivered by you, so I can give you the bitch slap that you deserve.

Rewriting the agreement is cowardly,thus you would never give me the cash in person.

Thus i will have someone else collect,or a few.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait you are in GA?

Ok i can come.

I have friends there.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell yah what since i sent Nos my Facebook,he/she can verify and THEN we will go from there.

I am going to warn you ,,people,,,you are going to look like idiots.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rewriting the agreement is cowardly,thus you would never give me the cash in person.

Um, go back and read the statement on your Antarctica thread.

I said I'd bet 10K that either the Antartica trip was completely made up, or the motorcycle crash and injuries were made up because it's impossible for both to be true.

You can't provide proof, pay up.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell yah what since i sent Nos my Facebook,he/she can verify and THEN we will go from there.

I am going to warn you ,,people,,,you are going to look like idiots.

We've heard this before, but all you ever do is expand your web of lies so much that you can't even remember all of them to keep your story straight.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll make a bargain with you. You give me a blowjob, and I'll call off the bet.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked out the window, my friend's house didn't burn down...it's still there.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free, but I coming in late to the party...did djive's motorcycle just fall off it's stand onto him causing injury or was there speed involved and an engine running?

He hit a truck rim in the road and was thrown 25 feet over a guard rail like 3 months ago and had to have several surgeries and had a long road to recovery, then last week, he passed a demanding physical exam to be able to go on a trip to Antarctica.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free, but I coming in late to the party...did djive's motorcycle just fall off it's stand onto him causing injury or was there speed involved and an engine running?

no idea, hopefully we'll see some of this in the outtakes/bloopers.