• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Friday Injury Report

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like Broncos are about as healthy as can be. Everybody was a full participant all week except Wolfe who is already out for the game. This is about the best our injury report has looked all year. Given it doesn't account for the losses who are already on IR but still promising that this team is feeling better for this game.

San Diego on the other hand looks pretty banged up...Hardwick and Fluker were both limited and are questionable for the game. My guess is Hardwick doesn't play but Fluker does. Matthews has yet to practice this week so will be interested to see if he actually plays or not. Eddie Royal is another that hasn't practiced all week but he has done this before and still played so expecting him to play.

Chargers at Broncos Injury Report for the AFC Divisional Playoffs - Mile High Report

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the playoffs, so most of them will play IMO. I would expect to see both Eddie Royal and Ryan Matthews. If Matthews isn't running well, then we'll see a lot of Ronnie Brown and Danny Woodhead. Both of those backs did a pretty good job out in Cincinnati last week.

Regardless of who's running the rock for the Chargers, we've got to eliminate that from their game plan and put the game on Rivers' shoulders. I continue to feel good about this game.

MH64

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Woodyard said this week he is the starter over Lennon. Starting to think as was said earlier by the coaches that Woodyard was just getting some rest for the playoffs to help with his neck.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Diego Chargers running back Ryan Mathews missed all week of practice, but the Chargers have officially listed the Bronco-killer as questionable.

The Bronco Killer. Too funny. He's averaging 98 yards per game and .7 TD's per game. This year he's averaging 95 total YPG and a TD. I hardly think he's a Bronco Killer. But OK lets play along with that overreaction. If he plays to his average, I love our chances Sunday.....

I hate that Wolfe is still out but you guys are right, we're as healthy as we've been all season.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Woodyard said this week he is the starter over Lennon. Starting to think as was said earlier by the coaches that Woodyard was just getting some rest for the playoffs to help with his neck.

I just dont buy the Woodyard rest garbage. If he needed rest then dont play him at all. When he was in there he looked lost and it was his play not rest. His coverage skills this year have been terrible. Big plays from him as well have not been there. He can make up for it in the playoffs though and I hope he does.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Woodyard didnt start and didnt do a damn thing so I dont know where you got that false info from.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woodyard didnt start and didnt do a damn thing so I dont know where you got that false info from.

Well I got it from Woodyard himself so guess he didn't know what the coaches were thinking. My bad took a player at his word.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I got it from Woodyard himself so guess he didn't know what the coaches were thinking. My bad took a player at his word.
is it possible that the Bronco's simply reconsidered ? they obviously made a priority of stopping the run this week, feeling that the chargers success running in the last game is one of the things that really hurt them. I could be wrong but I thought I heard that because Lenon is a bigger linebacker, that he is actually a little better at run stopping.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it possible that the Bronco's simply reconsidered ? they obviously made a priority of stopping the run this week, feeling that the chargers success running in the last game is one of the things that really hurt them. I could be wrong but I thought I heard that because Lenon is a bigger linebacker, that he is actually a little better at run stopping.

Could be true. One of the big issues with Woodyard is he can get washed out of a play because of his size and lack of experience at the MLB position. Lennon also has been playing better over the last few weeks so the coaches could have thought why stop a good thing. Still wish we could find a way to get Woodyard more involved as he still is one of our captains.