• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fresh Blood-The rookies

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thank you Retro. I have no reason to doubt anything you say.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mainly because gay boys back then and still are today, dying at an alarming rate of HIV and AIDS. AIDS claimed Jerry Smith's life as well. If you want to see what the gay lifestyle is like in reality, let me know. I have a whole factual dissertation written on what is going on there. Just say the word and you can read it for yourselves.

Personally, my stance is simply if a guy is good enough to be the best player on the field, his sexual orientation shouldn't be the issue.

It's annoying that talking heads have to spot light this, instead of focusing on Sam's football skills.

The reality is, SAm's presence does affect The locker room, simply because of the gay narrative ( from all perspectives) being tossed about and the media's penchant for scandalizing and highlighting anything controversial.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no credible evidence to suggest gays are born. It is a chosen lifestyle. Period.

Thank you for once again repeating this Retro. So few like to argue with facts, they prefer to argue with opinions and try to convince you they are facts. As you stated, no evidence. Just an excuse they use to justify their perversion.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are welcome Boss. Way back on Friday, my original post was I thought the pick of SAM was wasted because his football skills were limited. I didn't think he was that good of a player for the Rams at this time. And absolutely, I knew the gay issue was going to create a firestorm because so much of it is based in a lot of accepted cultural-based behavioral norms which we know are not always based in anything remotely close to the truth especially in today's culture.

In another recent thread, Angelakeram and I discussed a way better trade that Fisher was thinking of doing but bagged it. That was packaging a comp 6th and two comp 7ths to trade back into the fifth round and take McCarron. We need a back-up and a future QB way more than we need another DE.

This is the core issue of our problem. Jim Harbaugh would have made that trade but not Snisher. SJ is right. Snisher gets a stiffy for certain guys and then they seem to go to sleep. This trade that never happened is evidence that those two just do not stay on point and make the great trades all the way through. And we all have witnessed the results.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thanks Ozark. That is might kind of you. I think the evidence I have would make you ill because it is not a pretty sight what is happening in the LGBT community that doesn't get publicized at all. If you found the eating of cake out of each other's mouth revolting, my dissertation would definitely make you hurl. I was hoping somebody was a taker but noone stepped to the plate. Thanks anyways Ozark.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are welcome Boss. Way back on Friday, my original post was I thought the pick of SAM was wasted because his football skills were limited. I didn't think he was that good of a player for the Rams at this time. And absolutely, I knew the gay issue was going to create a firestorm because so much of it is based in a lot of accepted cultural-based behavioral norms which we know are not always based in anything remotely close to the truth especially in today's culture.

In another recent thread, Angelakeram and I discussed a way better trade that Fisher was thinking of doing but bagged it. That was packaging a comp 6th and two comp 7ths to trade back into the fifth round and take McCarron. We need a back-up and a future QB way more than we need another DE.

This is the core issue of our problem. Jim Harbaugh would have made that trade but not Snisher. SJ is right. Snisher gets a stiffy for certain guys and then they seem to go to sleep. This trade that never happened is evidence that those two just do not stay on point and make the great trades all the way through. And we all have witnessed the results.
Snisher may have thought of a different trade and bagged it but not that one. I would guess Snisher knows full well those comp picks are not tradable.

National Football League draft - Compensatory Picks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thanks Ozark. That is might kind of you. I think the evidence I have would make you ill because it is not a pretty sight what is happening in the LGBT community that doesn't get publicized at all. If you found the eating of cake out of each other's mouth revolting, my dissertation would definitely make you hurl. I was hoping somebody was a taker but noone stepped to the plate. Thanks anyways Ozark.
Your welcome. And you are right it would make me ill. At the same time I try very hard not to judge people to harshly. Knowing that in the end they are just that human. With all the sicknesses,frailty,and yes sins that come with that. Facts are facts. I try very hard to leave the judging to a higher power.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are interested Ozark in Scripture, one type of judging we are not to do as Christians and that is condemnation. That is for the almighty who gets the last word in the end. Judge not lest you be judged. But Scripture also states that a righteous man judges all things yet he himself is not judged. This is the second type of judging which is discernment. We are to do that one. The same judging word in the Greek has those two meanings. I thought you might like to know.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no credible evidence to suggest gays are born. It is a chosen lifestyle. Period.

Then why does every homosexual say he's always been that way? Growing up, there were always kids that you knew were gay, and that was proven out later in their lives. You think kids are choosing the more difficult path?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for once again repeating this Retro. So few like to argue with facts, they prefer to argue with opinions and try to convince you they are facts. As you stated, no evidence. Just an excuse they use to justify their perversion.

I could say the same thing about religion.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why does every homosexual say he's always been that way? Growing up, there were always kids that you knew were gay, and that was proven out later in their lives. You think kids are choosing the more difficult path?

why dont you just give up on it already?? you just continue to drag out this argument that is doing nothing but dividing the board. .....leave it alone already:L

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
peter-gay-guilty.gif

the end.

Now lets get back to talking football!!!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu77jfo5_eE]Ultimate Lamarcus Joyner Highlights | HD - YouTube[/ame]

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEDC6xR2wSs]Maurice "Mo" Alexander Utah State SS Senior Highlights 2013 - YouTube[/ame]