• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agent Tracker

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not much happening yet. Byrd for 16 million though, thats a guy that was on a minor league deal.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not much happening yet. Byrd for 16 million though, thats a guy that was on a minor league deal.

I think this will wind up being a bad contract. He sauced up, got himself a nice payday, now I expect him to either get popped again or to cycle off and decline. He's not young and I think last season was an exception.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruiz for 3 years, $26M with option.

**AMARO**

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn, Hudson just went to SF

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now Murphy is gone....

so the Royals are going after Hughes now and holy crap this is going to be interesting now.

better not be someone like Alexi Casilla.

Last edited by a moderator:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Johnson to the Padres. Not a bad move for either side. Bounce back candidate in a pitcher friendly park and the NL...he'll be fine. Wanted the Pirates to take a flier on him, but I think they're sitting on their hands a bit waiting on AJ, and Johnson probably wanted to be in the west.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Johnson to the Padres. Not a bad move for either side. Bounce back candidate in a pitcher friendly park and the NL...he'll be fine. Wanted the Pirates to take a flier on him, but I think they're sitting on their hands a bit waiting on AJ, and Johnson probably wanted to be in the west.

seriously? another crap....would have liked Johnson over Hughes...this isn't going to end well...the Royals are going to get 2 players and they both are going to have a bleak upside to them...not good, just not good...

The kids Ventura, Duffy, Almonte..even W. Smith better bring their A games to spring training.

Hold it, maybe the Royals are just going to get 1 player......Cano.....that would be classic after we booed him at the all star HR derby.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously? another crap....would have liked Johnson over Hughes...this isn't going to end well...the Royals are going to get 2 players and they both are going to have a bleak upside to them...not good, just not good...

The kids Ventura, Duffy, Almonte..even W. Smith better bring their A games to spring training.

Hold it, maybe the Royals are just going to get 1 player......Cano.....that would be classic after we booed him at the all star HR derby.

If Johnston can bounce back & it's a big if the Padres could have a filthy starting pitching staff. Plus they've got a lot of kids coming.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I heard somebody say, Cano didn't hire JayZ so that he could sign in Kansas City. Cano's people called a meeting with the Mets yesterday and the Mets said there is basically no chance they sign him, which makes me think that meeting was all for show to put pressure on the Yankees.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naw, its all a ploy "conspiracy" Cano to the Royals would drive up mlb ratings...and royals attendance on the all star drama alone.

Jay Z is going to pay the part of the contract that is missing from the actual contract to make it "biggest deal in MLB history" to get more clients.

I sure hope you know I am joking...its the 40th anniversary of the biggest conspiracy...a new one needs to be created.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I heard somebody say, Cano didn't hire JayZ so that he could sign in Kansas City. Cano's people called a meeting with the Mets yesterday and the Mets said there is basically no chance they sign him, which makes me think that meeting was all for show to put pressure on the Yankees.

The Yankees have already said they won't give Cano 30M per year. I agree with them. If they end up doing so or some other team does that team is STUPID. The Yankees have a lot of holes to fill. They actually want Chase Headley from the Padres, but Josh Byrnes said they don't have the MLB ready prospects the Padres want if they were to trade Chase.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cano may price himself out of...every single team. The ONLY two teams that can afford him and actually want to sign him would be NYY and LAD. That's pretty much it. Who has the money and the need for a 2B? I could be missing someone here, so feel free to correct me. I'm pretty confident he's staying with the Yanks.

I'm really intrigued to see where Choo goes and what his deal looks like. Not sure if he's looking for a long term deal or not.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cano may price himself out of...every single team. The ONLY two teams that can afford him and actually want to sign him would be NYY and LAD. That's pretty much it. Who has the money and the need for a 2B? I could be missing someone here, so feel free to correct me. I'm pretty confident he's staying with the Yanks.

I'm really intrigued to see where Choo goes and what his deal looks like. Not sure if he's looking for a long term deal or not.

The Angels are going to slide in and take Cano...watch.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Angels are going to slide in and take Cano...watch.

Good point. The Angels are prime to make some moves, but they have a LOT of money tied up in some bad contracts. I think they need to move a few pieces if they're going to get Cano. Just thinking about the amount of money they'd have between Hamilton, Pujols, and Cano is nauseating.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. The Angels are prime to make some moves, but they have a LOT of money tied up in some bad contracts. I think they need to move a few pieces if they're going to get Cano. Just thinking about the amount of money they'd have between Hamilton, Pujols, and Cano is nauseating.

Angels and Toronto are about the only other teams needing a 2b and could pay for it outside the Yankees.....

for the first time in Yankee history, they can stonewall on a contract and NOT pay it....but of course Cano could sit out a year and still keep his home, lol...or Cano saying screw it and taking a 1 year deal also to force the Yankees.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angels and Toronto are about the only other teams needing a 2b and could pay for it outside the Yankees.....

for the first time in Yankee history, they can stonewall on a contract and NOT pay it....but of course Cano could sit out a year and still keep his home, lol...or Cano saying screw it and taking a 1 year deal also to force the Yankees.

The Yanks will break eventually. I just don't see anyone else really ponying up the money.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least Vargas was ranked higher than Hughes...