• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agent thread

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mikel Leshoure ate the good stuff.

I always wonder what he could have been if he had never torn his Achilles. He was to big a back to ever get back after that

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always wonder what he could have been if he had never torn his Achilles. He was to big a back to ever get back after that
I was crushed when Biz broke the news on his injury.

Seriously remember that particular refresh.

Just glad I hadn't boughgt the jersey yet.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats cut 2014 first-round DT Dominique Easley
9606.jpg
Patriots waived DT Dominique Easley.

This comes as a shock. Even though Easley has ended each of his first two seasons on injured reserve, he's flashed big-time ability in his 22 games played since being the 29th pick in the 2014 draft. Coach Bill Belichick spent much of last summer talking up Easley. Knee problems ended his final season at Florida early and hampered him as a rookie. His 2015 season was cut short in December with a torn quad. There's potentially more to this story. Easley turns 24 later this month and should resurface quickly as long as there aren't any serious off-field issues that have yet to come to light.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats cut 2014 first-round DT Dominique Easley
View attachment 107063
Patriots waived DT Dominique Easley.

This comes as a shock. Even though Easley has ended each of his first two seasons on injured reserve, he's flashed big-time ability in his 22 games played since being the 29th pick in the 2014 draft. Coach Bill Belichick spent much of last summer talking up Easley. Knee problems ended his final season at Florida early and hampered him as a rookie. His 2015 season was cut short in December with a torn quad. There's potentially more to this story. Easley turns 24 later this month and should resurface quickly as long as there aren't any serious off-field issues that have yet to come to light.

No question about the talent. Will have to see what the deal is. I am sure BQ is looking into it and will make the right decision either way. Who else would know him better.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not seeing anything more on this kid other than his knee.

Did see that he was not a good locker room guy at FL. He was spending time in Germany attempting new rehab styles for his knee. As OL says, kid has the talent. Just not sure BQ would bring in a guy even on a cheap prove it style deal when BB cut him.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been looking at DE and LB for more FA's to bring in. Lots of older guys left. Don't see much for LB with youth involved. Might see some added guys once camp cuts start happening in preseason.

At DE I would like to see CJ Wilson brought back for a much cheaper deal than what he had when he was cut. He's another guy who can play inside and out the line.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you guys seeing anybody worth bringing in that isn't showing up the FA trackers?

Leon Hall? Age is scary

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually said this while the draft was still going on. As soon as we drafted Glasgow, he was certainly out the door. Drafting Dahl on top of that sealed his fate(and probably Lucas's too) and the other center (Ikard?).

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also signed WR Jay Lee from Baylor. He is a Corey Fuller body type but with better hands and routes. He is fearless like Tate as well. Loving this guy already. Going to be cleaning house this year of all these PS level players still on the roster.

Go BQ!

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also signed WR Jay Lee from Baylor. He is a Corey Fuller body type but with better hands and routes. He is fearless like Tate as well. Loving this guy already. Going to be cleaning house this year of all these PS level players still on the roster.

Go BQ!

I will add he was underutilized because of Corey Coleman, but lots of potential here. Fuller could be down to his last year to do something impressive.