• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency news and signings

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mike Clay:

BREAKING: Former Giants TE Martellus Bennett has informed me that he will sign with the Chicago Bears tonight.

Ha. Cutler and Bennett together. Hilarious. Despise the both of them with a passion.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Edit: I'll just let Pozz handle it. I should have known better!

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Matt Miller:

Can confirm: Chicago #Bears will be signing TE Martellus Bennett tonight.

Would they still draft Eifert if he was still on the board for their 1st rounder?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Adam Schefter:

Dolphins and Mike Wallace are negotiating a five-year deal that one source familiar with the talks said is "very, very likely" to get done

----------------------------

Mike Garafolo:

Chiefs expected to sign TE Anthony Fasano. Adding that now to our free agency roundup

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
John McClain:

Fourteen teams, plus the Texans, have called about James Casey. Philly is his first visit.

-------------------------

Vaughn McClure:

Source tells me Martellus Bennett is indeed coming to Chicago for a visit tonight.

Signs point to Bennett inking with the Bears, but not 100 percent guaranteed.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Would they still draft Eifert if he was still on the board for their 1st rounder?

I'm not sure how much Marc Trestman likes to use TEs, or how many I guess I should say. There's this thought:

Ryan Lownes:

With Martellus Bennett to the #Bears and Tony Gonzalez going back to the #Falcons - Tyler Eifert is the early loser of the day. #NFL Draft

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good pickup for the Chiefs. I look forward to watching them next season.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Martellus Bennett:

I'm proud to say I'll be joining my other brother @bmarshall next season. #BEARDOWN

No deal done. Just know that's where I wanna be.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Adam Schefter just now on NFL Live:

Delanie Walker is talking with the Tennessee Titans. It looks like they are going to put the full court press on him to try and get something done because they recognize they're going to lose Jared Cook. They want to get a deal done. He's a special teams force. He's been productive. He's a good TE in this league. He has the attention of the Titans right now

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Adam Schefter:

Dolphins and Mike Wallace are negotiating a five-year deal that one source familiar with the talks said is "very, very likely" to get done

----------------------------

Mike Garafolo:

Chiefs expected to sign TE Anthony Fasano. Adding that now to our free agency roundup

Ben Volin: Again: Source says Anthony Fasano has NOT signed with the Chiefs. They are making a strong bid, but nothing final yet

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Evan Silva:

ESPN's Adam Schefter with more #Titans news: "It looks like the Titans are gonna put the full-court press on Delanie Walker."

I'd like to see us look at James Casey should we lose Delanie. We might be, if the reports of 14 teams being interested in him are true. First stop is Philly, though.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Delanie Walker is talking with the Tennessee Titans. It looks like they are going to put the full court press on him to try and get something done because they recognize they're going to lose Jared Cook. They want to get a deal done. He's a special teams force. He's been productive. He's a good TE in this league. He has the attention of the Titans right now

Hard to imagine that Dashon Goldson will be back in SF as much as SF wants him back. He's spoken to the Lions. He's spoken to the Eagles. It looks like right now he's in the process of trying to set up a visit with the Buccaneers. That'll be his first visit.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how much Marc Trestman likes to use TEs, or how many I guess I should say. There's this thought:

Ryan Lownes:

With Martellus Bennett to the #Bears and Tony Gonzalez going back to the #Falcons - Tyler Eifert is the early loser of the day. #NFL Draft

Umm wouldn't you want Eifert when Gonzo is gone? So short sighted Ryan.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
‏@AdamSchefter

49ers free-agent safety Dashon Goldson is scheduling a visit with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

rather he goto Tampa then Arizona