• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Frank Gore says he is good and ready to play sunday

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Frank Gore says he’ll play “and play good” | ProFootballTalk

On Sunday, after the 49ers beat the Giants at home, San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh told Peter King of Football Night in America that running back Frank Gore would play on Sunday against the Cardinals, despite a knee injury that limited him to six carries.

On Wednesday, Gore didn’t practice.

On Thursday, Gore practiced. He also said that he plans to play, despite a hyperextended knee. Via the Associated Press, Gore said he’ll play “and play good.”

The 8-1 49ers are playing their first NFC West opponent since Week One. But for games against the Ravens and Steelers, all remaining games will be against the 49ers’ NFC West rivals.

Which means that the Niners could finish 13-3 or 14-2.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If his knee is hurting him he should take the week off and let kendall hunter play and that way he can be rested for the ravens game on thursday!!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see him getting a limited workload and letting hunter/dixon get some more touches.

Wouldnt want Gore banged up for the ravens game.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gore and Mcgahee both banged up in my ESPN standard league when playoffs are around the corner. Stupid FF lol

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd like him to be limited to 5-10 rushes in this one, or not play at all.

This is a good chance to get Hunter some work and continue developing the passing game. We'll need Gore fresh for Baltimore and Pitts more than any other games. Shouldn't have to lean on him for any divisional game this year.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd like him to be limited to 5-10 rushes in this one, or not play at all.

This is a good chance to get Hunter some work and continue developing the passing game. We'll need Gore fresh for Baltimore and Pitts more than any other games. Shouldn't have to lean on him for any divisional game this year.

Agreed. The Niners need him to be rested and ready for Baltimore.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he plays he will get more then 5 touches, he wont carry it 20x but I can see 10-15 carries