• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Frank Clark Appreciation Thread

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He will not be missed, hopefully we can get a 7th for him but I wouldn’t count on it.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seemed obvious to be cominng after he was listed out all week with an "illness".

He makes no sense for us now at 1-4 with younger pass rushers ahead of him and he is a bit of a loose cannon anyway.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seemed obvious to be cominng after he was listed out all week with an "illness".

He makes no sense for us now at 1-4 with younger pass rushers ahead of him and he is a bit of a loose cannon anyway.
I mean if we can trade him then it’ll be like we paid $3.5 million for a 7th round pick(at the worst/best).

coloradobuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not much to appreciate.
opens up a roster spot for someone else.
was a poor signing to begin with.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do appreciate him taking a paycut so that we can trade him. We should be able to at least get something for him now.

Here is how I see that convo going.

Frank- Hey coach, I want a trade or released. I want out of here.
Coach- Yeah, we don't want you here either. You haven't done squat for us but it doesn't make sense to release you with your cap hit and we can't get crap for an overpaid EDGE who hasn't done anything for us who sat in Free Agency until May. If we cut you, we just lose money and get nothing in return.
Frank- How cheap do I gotta go for you to get me out of here to get something in return to make it worthwhile?
Coach- 841K
Frank- Done
Coach- THANK GOD!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back to KC, ya loser!

I'd rather trade him to some team that has to play KC in the playoffs. Send him to Miami or Buffalo. Clark really only plays consistent when it comes to the playoffs anyway. Sitting around in Free Agency after the draft gives you a good idea that nobody thought too highly of him. He has had some good moments in the playoffs but not sure he is a great addition to a team at this point. I would still make a cheap move if I was a team like the Bills or someone in need of a pass rusher but at this point he is really a rotational guy and he has always been a bit of a headache on and off the field.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather trade him to some team that has to play KC in the playoffs. Send him to Miami or Buffalo. Clark really only plays consistent when it comes to the playoffs anyway. Sitting around in Free Agency after the draft gives you a good idea that nobody thought too highly of him. He has had some good moments in the playoffs but not sure he is a great addition to a team at this point. I would still make a cheap move if I was a team like the Bills or someone in need of a pass rusher but at this point he is really a rotational guy and he has always been a bit of a headache on and off the field.

Yeah, I agree. I was only pointing out that he's a hated Chief, through and through.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree. I was only pointing out that he's a hated Chief, through and through.

I get it. I was just venting that even though I can't say I am a big fan of Clark and he is a headache I will do anything to hurt the Chiefs chances... So if it means he does well in a playoff game vs the Chiefs I am all for it. ;)

Anyone playing against the Chiefs is playing for Denver.

Heck, at this point I care more about the Chiefs losing then the Broncos winning.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders need to snatch him up and put him opposite Crosby.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders need to snatch him up and put him opposite Crosby.

If you want us to trade him within the division it's gonna cost you more.

All due respect, makes no sense for him to go to the Raiders, IMO. They aren't going anywhere this year and he will just walk after the season because you guys will find it better to spend more money on someone younger and less of a headache...

Although he does seem like a Raiders type of player. ;)

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want us to trade him within the division it's gonna cost you more.

All due respect, makes no sense for him to go to the Raiders, IMO. They aren't going anywhere this year and he will just walk after the season because you guys will find it better to spend more money on someone younger and less of a headache...

Although he does seem like a Raiders type of player. ;)
Thought I saw a tweet where he was expected to be released....

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Clark had agreed to convert his salary to a signing bonus, wouldn't that have had the same effect for his tradability?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
laughing stock of the NFL. sad cant watch anything on NFLN without a broncos comment about their futility

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
laughing stock of the NFL. sad cant watch anything on NFLN without a broncos comment about their futility

Enjoy it or watch Super Bowl re-runs..

It will make winning a SB next year more fun. ;)