• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The President tweeted out a video last night where a guy is saying "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat."

So... cool.

Also, the guy in the video seems like a real intellectual. Says politics are about whether you love or hate America. Cause you know... it makes sense that people want to see the active destruction of their own country. #FuckRednecks

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should mention the guy in the video says he doesn't mean the "dead" part literally, but politically. But there are, ya know, a hundred ways to convey that rather than using language that sounds like murder.

Also worth noting the crowd cheers BEFORE he makes that distinction.

It doesn't really make sense... like the person is alive but their "Democraticness" is dead inside them? It's an absurd metaphor delivered by a fake patriot dressed in an outfit derived from Mexico.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe people won't notice they are unemployed?

"This is great! Look at all this time I have for activities! Are you gonna eat the husk off that corn? Can I have it?"

What happened to "I alone can fix it"?

I guarantee that will be part of his campaign. "I would have had this under control if GY-NA hadn't released the hoax virus and Obama wasn't spying on me. Now that I have outlawed Twitter, I have time to fix it! Vote bigly for me."

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if I should change a thread title after reading that twitter thread.

I was just thinking of what would happen if they jumped in here.

"They are a group of extremists who worship an American Goaltender named Ryan Miller, seem to have a strong distrust of lawyers, and appear hell bent on the destruction of the cities of Edmonton and Dallas. It is also believed they are planning to rob banks or 'have a win in a bank' as they call it. "

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I'm wondering if I should change a thread title after reading that twitter thread.
yeah I would. I had no idea of that connection.
I've been using electric boogaloo to refer to sequels for years and years.
consider that practice gone.

can be "part, you know, the second one"

Status
Not open for further replies.