• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could always just turn into a bat and fly places instead.

Ep4MjzwWMAEfwRm

PS - I'm getting lots of petitions to sign lately to disbar Cruz and Hawley. I'm personally not signing them because I'm not a member of the bar in Missouri or Texas, which is ironically the thing neither of these two fucking idiots/traitors could comprehend about their own actions since they were challenging the duly certified results from states NOT their own.
When I visited my sister in law in Nacogdoches Texas I became a member of a bar. To serve alcohol on Sundays it had to be a bar or a club so they asked you to pay a 2$ membership fee. The membership card had a caricature of a Native American on it and declared the holder a "Friend Of The Red Man". It was a real classy place.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAWRENCE, Kan. — Clinton Lynn, a retired fire captain, firmly believes the widespread conspiracy theory that the election was stolen from President Trump, and he says that those who share his views are finding an ever-narrowing path to express their outrage, losing at the ballot box, the jury box and now the soapbox. If you take away those things, he says, what is left?
"I'm so mad, I see red about the [expletive] steal," said Lynn, 64, sitting in his Kansas farmhouse over the weekend. "I believe with all my heart that the Democratic Party stole the election, and I will never believe otherwise as long as I draw breath. Liberals, you're driving us to civil war."

^From an article in the Washington Post. The crux of the issue. One side continues to believe absurd lies that have been refuted not by liberals, but by Republican governors and secretaries of state, by the Republican-led Department of Justice, and some by Trump-appointed judges in court case after court case. Trump himself has posted stats and numbers that are easily viewable by citizens (example - he said 120% of voters voted in Wayne County but their site shows only 62.44% turnout). Electoral boards themselves are bi-partisan panels.

It seems clear that regardless of the actual reality of the situation, these people will continue to believe what they believe.

Sad for all of us back here in reality, because outside of not wanting to babysit a fake revolution, we have actual real shit to deal with in terms of poverty, the pandemic, our national budget, and climate change.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do see the power and reach of social media when the call goes out to identify suspects and random people chime in to provide details

/^another right winger that said he would burn his nikes but didnt :L

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do see the power and reach of social media when the call goes out to identify suspects and random people chime in to provide details

You have to give him credit, he probably burned these "Nikes":
images

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klete"us" must have inhaled too much chlorine during his Olympic days.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These little details have gotten a lot of them.

Zip-tie cuffs guy was found because of the pin he wore on the front of his vest.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but will they allow them to be armed this time?
Not the front line.

But They will properly set up perimeters and the further you get from the outer perimeter, the heavier the weapons will get.

I mean... if they learned anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.