• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single capitol building around the country needs to have barricades surrounding them with signs that say "cross this barrier and you will be shot"...

...with snipers on the roof on the ready.

After the first few go down the rest will back off.

For the high percentage of the illiterate in the crowd, this should deter (most of) them:

View attachment 262069
Or this:

gay men GIF
olivia newton-john gay GIF
Oh wait this won't deter them it will stop it in it's tracks and then a proud boys party would break out.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I thought a lot about this the last couple days and think I came up with the best possible idea for Joe Biden. It will surprise you, and at first you'll say "shut the fuck up Eloco" and then in another minute you're going to think, 'oh shit, that's brilliant.'

Here it is...

Biden should build the wall.

I know that it's a childish and incomplete answer to immigration, but it really only costs money, is practical/useful for certain stretches of the border, would provide some jobs, and would blow the tits off the Trump supporters. It would buy him goodwill. It would buy him concessions on the immigration reforms he wants.

Because so far Joe Biden is talking about healing the country but mostly through the policies that, while facts/consensus agrees are sound (like not having the planet heat up into a fireball, not murdering people that aren't white for no reason, etc.), are not universally like or agree upon because of... well, idiots. But you can't unify without extending some olive branches. The wall is one of the most important things to the insurrectio....i'm sorry, Republicans. He would gain a lot of ground by doing this.

It would also be pretty hilarious if Biden ended up building more wall than Trump. As trolling goes, nobody on Reddit would have anything on Biden.

And if he could somehow get Mexico to pay for part of it, holy shit...

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously you know this is on Hallmark they shouldn't have given them the money in the first place. They knew what they were getting into and deserve it.
Honestly, they were all publicizing what they were going to do for a week+. Why didn’t they pull their money then?

Status
Not open for further replies.