• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not the parade lady g wanted to be at

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
POWell!! Dominion seeking more than 1.3 billion in damages.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*tears in my eyes* :pound:

Whoa, this gives me an idea I should have thought of years ago, which would have prevented this whole false prophet Trumpism cult from ever taking hold.

If spellcheck were removed from his Twitter account, no one would be able to decipher what he was trying to say.

Last edited:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Is today a good day for Trump to pardon his entire family? lol
legit question - can you pre-emptively pardon someone? (they haven't been charged with anything yet)
"What happened today will be used by the people taking power to justify stripping you of the right you are born with as an American. If you don't bother to pause and learn a single thing from it, from your citizens storming your Capitol Building, then you're a fool. ...We got to this sad, chaotic day for a reason. It is not your fault (his viewers), it is their fault (liberals)." -Tucker Carlson on the Events of January 6th

Actually Tucker, we got to this place because of straight up lies from people like you who stoked anger purely to enrich themselves. That's all this is at the end of the day. Lies about international ********* rings in pizza parlors, lies about dead people voting by the thousands and election machine companies that want certain results, lies about climate change being fake and a way to take people's jobs, and lies about people who want to cancel Christmas just because they have good manners.

Most of these issues are either not real, but you made (1) the issues incredibly serious, (2) exaggerated the position you agree with while knowingly misrepresenting your opposition's stance, and, (3) most importantly, associated that stance as coming from a place of pure evil. Even issues where some reform may be needed like election management or gun control quickly become standoffs in patriotism instead of discussions of policy implications. And social media has only dumbed down the conversation further and made finding facts more difficult, especially in an environment where the media was something not to be trusted, rather than more accurately read critically.

The last element (3) is the most critical, because once you can characterize that opposition as being "evil," then you need start only with that premise and you can develop conclusions based purely on this intent. It becomes self-perpetuating. We don't talk about a policy position and disagree on what the positives and negatives of such a policy could be. We talk about the character of the people behind it being evil, unpatriotic, etc. It's a shortcut. Because defending a position (even ones that make sense) can be difficult. But being against evil or being for America, well that's easy. So let's make politics about that. Let's call something the America the Beautiful Act because who would be opposed to America. Once you had your premise, you need only find the photo (doctored or not), stats (real or not), or post (supported or not) that supported it. And then spread the disease of ignorance even more. This is a problem on both sides, but conservatives through media outlets were the first to weaponize it. Rush, Tucker, etc. searched for media companies, minorities, etc. to blame to reach and stoke their target market. It got out of control from there.

I wish I could conclude this with a "here's how it gets better" line. But I can't. I don't think it does. I think this is the opening salvo of an ignorant and manipulated sector of our society pulling the whole thing downward. And I don't think those who created the monster will realize what they've done before it's too late.
you forgot "Fuck Rednecks"
I hope something broke.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SING IT ALANIS !!!

Sorry for the late reply, just gave some deep thought about this one.

As the President-Elect has said, words do matter. She could have saved her own life if the sign read "Don't Trample On Me."

Sorry, not sorry.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
legit question - can you pre-emptively pardon someone? (they haven't been charged with anything yet)

I hope something broke.
And I hope it was spirit, if it existed.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did you just read donalds mind?

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope something broke.
Isn't that how one of those fuckers died?

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Isn't that how one of those fuckers died?
yup. fell off of a scaffold trying to plant a cheeto flag on the capitol building
a. i hope it hurt
b. i hope he landed on a few people, and that hurt too.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup. fell off of a scaffold trying to plant a cheeto flag on the capitol building
a. i hope it hurt
b. i hope he landed on a few people, and that hurt too.
If he did land on anyone, do they get lauded for attempting to save his life?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Normally his stuff goes in another forum but this picture really is a great representation of the last 4 years.
The guy on the porch are the Republicans in the Senate and Congress.
The girl with her hands on her head and the other girl praying are all of us normal people.
The girl on the far right with that look of fear on her face is the rest of the world.
The first four kids laying on the ground are all evangelicals.
The last kid laying on the ground are all Trump supporters.
The kid on the bike Donald Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.