• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see both sides to the prosecute/let him go argument, and I think there are good people on both sides, but I go after him to show no one is above the law and hope it will deter things from happening again.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see both sides to the prosecute/let him go argument, and I think there are good people on both sides, but I go after him to show no one is above the law and hope it will deter things from happening again.
And maybe, just maybe, you catch some other fish along the way. Trump doesn't happen without a lot of shit behind the scenes. The guy likely made mob-type deals with sitting US senators. It would be great if some of that could come out.

Maybe you don't pin Trump down and put him in a jumpsuit. But his life as a business man is done. All he cared about is over. Go get the next ones and the ones who got him there.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And maybe, just maybe, you catch some other fish along the way. Trump doesn't happen without a lot of shit behind the scenes. The guy likely made mob-type deals with sitting US senators. It would be great if some of that could come out.

Maybe you don't pin Trump down and put him in a jumpsuit. But his life as a business man is done. All he cared about is over. Go get the next ones and the ones who got him there.
C'mon, the corrupt means justify the ends of overturning RvW to way too many sheep.

Said backwards for the morans.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of nut jobs:
Seriously he is laughing because all those idiots lined his pockets to Pray Biden away and even though he failed he gets to keep all that money tax free.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Maybe. But he wouldn’t have to testify in his defence if he doesn’t wish to, correct? He can just say his lawyers presented so good of a defence that he didn’t have to take the stand.
My point was, there is no possibile way he thinks a lawyer can represent him better than he can do himself.
The arrogance has been there every day of his life. They simply would not be able to keep him from talking

Additionally, look at all of his associates that have been convicted of shit along the way. There are mountains of evidence and potentially very eager witnesses.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No ... but like i said the other day. You can get Fox news on the same “news 2” package with al jazeera and RT lol
LOL...that's why I asked I thought you said that yesterday.
But it is fitting they are grouped with those two channels.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No ... but like i said the other day. You can get Fox news on the same “news 2” package with al jazeera and RT lol

Plus there's this lol

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon, the corrupt means justify the ends of overturning RvW to way too many sheep.

Said backwards for the morans.
The Republicans aren't really interested in actually overturning RvW. If they succeeded in doing it then there goes the revenue they get from constantly making the Morans believe the boogeyman is in the closet. So they keep falling just short and they get to say "Aw shucks! We almost had it that time. Donate more so we can keep fighting for you!"

Also, when it comes up and doesn't get overturned they can say "See? Typhoid Amy wasn't so bad!"

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Republicans aren't really interested in actually overturning RvW. If they succeeded in doing it then there goes the revenue they get from constantly making the Morans believe the boogeyman is in the closet. So they keep falling just short and they get to say "Aw shucks! We almost had it that time. Donate more so we can keep fighting for you!"

Also, when it comes up and doesn't get overturned they can say "See? Typhoid Amy wasn't so bad!"
So, what you're saying, is the Dems should overturn RvW and wipe out the Republican support from the far right for decades to come?

Brilliant!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think NE is turning blue? I find that doubtful.

Trump isn’t losing Georgia. It’s a waste of time and cocky considering there are other important states Biden needs that are still in the margin of error.

Oh sweet... so Biden is definitely winning Georgia now. Thanks, BBB.

LMAFO!!!! (from Oct 27th above)

It's unbelievable how often BBB is wrong. Somebody quote this since he's blocked me. Reason for blockage: Reminding him that he makes the worst predictions and I'm his daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.