• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant find it now (deleted?) but i saw a tweet that made me chuckle : “yo, how michigan gonna do their man of the year like that”

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please let Biden hold onto AZ and NV.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, I'd love to see him take Pennsylvania and Georgia as well and get over 300 electoral college seats.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing Trump said was correct though - Nobody is talking about COVID-19 today.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I remember why I ignore this thread. We had an election and Biden won. Life goes on, just like it did 4 years ago when Trump won. And 8 and 12 years ago when Obama won. I skimmed through some of the posts here made over the last few days, and sorry to say that the posts reflect American society as a whole. This country is deeply divided and NO ONE on either side of the aisle is remotely interested in changing that.

Extremists on both sides are the same and act the same. Both sides would engage in violence if their side lost. This phony superiority complex that "my side is better" is a crock, always has been. And its true on both sides of the 49th parallel.

Its a sad indictment of society today that people including most on this site truly believe their side is "good people" and the other side is "bad people". Anyone who voted and did so in a rational thoughtful way is good people to me. And many of them did not vote the way I did. It used to be true that reasonable people could disagree. That is the great loss of the 21st century. Not an election.

Diogenes searched in vain for an honest man. I will go forward seeking reasonable men. Bless you all, and good luck during the next hockey season.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please let Biden hold onto AZ and NV.
I truly don’t see a way he could lose either by the districts where the uncounted ballots are. But we need to hope anyway!

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I remember why I ignore this thread. We had an election and Biden won. Life goes on, just like it did 4 years ago when Trump won. And 8 and 12 years ago when Obama won. I skimmed through some of the posts here made over the last few days, and sorry to say that the posts reflect American society as a whole. This country is deeply divided and NO ONE on either side of the aisle is remotely interested in changing that.

Extremists on both sides are the same and act the same. Both sides would engage in violence if their side lost. This phony superiority complex that "my side is better" is a crock, always has been. And its true on both sides of the 49th parallel.

Its a sad indictment of society today that people including most on this site truly believe their side is "good people" and the other side is "bad people". Anyone who voted and did so in a rational thoughtful way is good people to me. And many of them did not vote the way I did. It used to be true that reasonable people could disagree. That is the great loss of the 21st century. Not an election.

Diogenes searched in vain for an honest man. I will go forward seeking reasonable men. Bless you all, and good luck during the next hockey season.

There's a lot of good stuff in that post Dave and I agree with a lot of what you're saying. There is a lot of work to do to repair the fractures in the States (and in Canada as well) but it's clear that Trump isn't interested in trying to fix what's broken (for that matter, I don't think Trudeau is either). At the end of the day, I think all you can do is look at the past four years under Trump and think "do I really want four more years of him as President?" Apparently, 65+ million people do which I find quite depressing (but that's just me).

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CLAIMED!
Reminds me of walking dead lol worked out well for this party too

1604528673369.jpeg

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things move fast. This shortly after trump announced he would make a big announcement tonight

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Donald, how about that vaccine you promised by election day?
It's right behind his health care plan.

This is a thing that was said:

OH, WHERE CAN WE FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE A RELIEF PACKAGE HAPPEN?

God, I hate that twat.

Maybe each party leader in the congress (Majority and minority party) when up for an election should be on a national ballot so everyone gets their say. Senate and House.

I'd actually vote Mitch and Pelosi both out.

Status
Not open for further replies.