• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. This point was driven home last night when a woman who has a transgendered child about what Biden would do for LGBTQ people. He related a story when he went to Wilmington with his dad and they saw two men kissed. He said he asked his dad about it and his dad just said "That just means they love each other".

Sounds totally real that there’s just be two dudes making out in public in 1950s Delaware lol

I wonder what childhood story he has for not wanting school integration. Saw two black guys walking down the street and his dad said “those guys don’t belong on this street”?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep even the president doesn't know the difference between real and satire.
56b38bc10cfb2c966dc7a665d1b6d47e.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds totally real that there’s just be two dudes making out in public in 1950s Delaware lol

I wonder what childhood story he has for not wanting school integration. Saw two black guys walking down the street and his dad said “those guys don’t belong on this street”?
Delaware always has had a sizeable and noticeable gay population. Rehoboth Beach is what you would call extremely gay friendly and always has been. It's actually a great beach to go to. Not rowdy at all, and completely devoid of confederate flags and white trash.

Point is, even if it didn't happen specifically like his story says, his father probably did have that view. And passed it on to a guy who went on to a life of public service tying to help people less fortunate than him.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering about this. But 43 is quite correct about that area. I could see it as legit.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delaware always has had a sizeable and noticeable gay population. Rehoboth Beach is what you would call extremely gay friendly and always has been. It's actually a great beach to go to. Not rowdy at all, and completely devoid of confederate flags and white trash.

Point is, even if it didn't happen specifically like his story says, his father probably did have that view. And passed it on to a guy who went on to a life of public service tying to help people less fortunate than him.
I was wondering about this. But 43 is quite correct about that area. I could see it as legit.

I understand but in the 1950s that kinda shit could get you arrested. Wilmington was also known as a blue-collar city (mostly DuPont workers) with some serious issues with, uh, acceptance.

Rehobeth is also as close to Wilmington as NYC.

Anyway, maybe his super catholic father was gay friendly in maybe the most conservative time period in American history but I definitely harbor my suspicions on that and that story is, to quote Joe, malarkey lol

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malarkey is an underrated word lol - Right up there with hogwash, balderdash and bollocks.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the gong show indeed.
Like, I was 90% sure that whatever sideways shit was involved with this had either already been discussed or wouldn’t move the needle much but their continuing obfuscation is pretty much a loud alarm saying there’s something there.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, apparently Caribou Barbie has Internet access again.

zyojnfcijgt51.jpg

I've always found it odd that Trump would be flogging the whole "corrupt kids" thing against Biden.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Biden called George a liar and/or threw out personal attacks last night, did he?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Lewes right next to it. Lovely little town.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it had to happen, Turd is trending on Twitter. Get rid of the turd on November 3rd.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, maybe his super catholic father was gay friendly in maybe the most conservative time period in American history but I definitely harbor my suspicions on that and that story is, to quote Joe, malarkey lol
I think it's probably real. Yesterday I was in a small town in Maryland. Small town in America. And I was talking to a cashier at the local hardware store. Single mother, high school graduate, Aquarius. And she told me "I just don't want Donald Trump to kill us". I tried to soothe her spirits as she put my duct tape, heavy duty trash bags, condoms, rope, and a heavy duty shovel in my bags. The point is, American people are hurting. They unrenewed Stumptown, now that's malarkey for you. But we have a choice. And we have a chance to right things in less than a month. Rock the vote!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's probably real. Yesterday I was in a small town in Maryland. Small town in America. And I was talking to a cashier at the local hardware store. Single mother, high school graduate, Aquarius. And she told me "I just don't want Donald Trump to kill us". I tried to soothe her spirits as she put my duct tape, heavy duty trash bags, condoms, rope, and a heavy duty shovel in my bags. The point is, American people are hurting. They unrenewed Stumptown, now that's malarkey for you. But we have a choice. And we have a chance to right things in less than a month. Rock the vote!

Dexters coming back but im sure you already knew cause it looks like youre getting supplies for your watch party !

Status
Not open for further replies.