• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I read that, I looked at your avatar and there goes coffee all over my laptop.
giphy.gif

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Trump response to his retweet the other day about Biden killing seal team 6 reminded me of an Office episode.

Michael Scott:
You wouldn't arrest a guy who's just delivering drugs from one guy to another.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a very interesting read and reminded me of my childhood, outside of the complete toxicity of Giulianis party line hardlining responses to his daughters forays into political discussions. I don’t think parents truly understand that their behaviors in open discussion are supremely important to developing a tolerant moral compass for those they are rearing. Effects last a lifetime and truly shape how kids apply the Golden Rule in their lives.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t watch either myself. Figured it was easy enuff to follow reactions today from both sides.

Took a road trip to Shenandoah Valley National Park. Gorgeous. Pretty much peak leaf week. yay me. Winning :yes:

Is this legit?! If so, LMFAO

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t watch either myself. Figured it was easy enuff to follow reactions today from both sides.

Took a road trip to Shenandoah Valley National Park. Gorgeous. Pretty much peak leaf week. yay me. Winning :yes:

Is this legit?! If so, LMFAO

And to think NBC used to dominate Thursday night.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The temperature of divisiveness in this country is completely toxic and we are on the brink of complete madness, imo. A bit of background...I’m a diplomats brat and female. And Independent.

Having lived all over the world as a child and having traveled extensively as an adult, I have backed both parties depending on issues and how our great country is viewed by fellow citizens and the citizens of the world

Regardless of what my stance is, this ad is Fing powerful. Whoever made it, kudos.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s hilarious!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to think NBC used to dominate Thursday night.
NBC during sweeps one year wanted all the Thursday night shows to share a theme and possibly include characters from other shows. The Seinfeld writers complained but NBC kept pressing. Larry David and the Seinfeld writing team then turned in a Seinfeld draft where Ross appears and gets killed. That story is irrelevant to anything here, but it makes me happy.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOTCHA QUESTIONS!

I wonder what the "let's prove you're a local and care about locals" questions would be here? "Senator, if you are on 670 West and wind up in the left lane near the Arena, what's the easiest way to make it onto 315 North?"
This was a very interesting read and reminded me of my childhood, outside of the complete toxicity of Giulianis party line hardlining responses to his daughters forays into political discussions. I don’t think parents truly understand that their behaviors in open discussion are supremely important to developing a tolerant moral compass for those they are rearing. Effects last a lifetime and truly shape how kids apply the Golden Rule in their lives.
Very true. This point was driven home last night when a woman who has a transgendered child about what Biden would do for LGBTQ people. He related a story when he went to Wilmington with his dad and they saw two men kissed. He said he asked his dad about it and his dad just said "That just means they love each other".

Doesn't take a lot teach tolerance. Unfortunately, it doesn't take a lot to go the other way either.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First it was John Barron, then it was David Dennison, and then Individual One. Make way for Big T :D

Status
Not open for further replies.