• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jagmeet’s on a goddamn roll these days...

1) Stop using the US as a measuring stick for our own problems. They aren’t the same.

2) What, exactly, has Trump done here that you would like Trudeau to do?

Also...

I know you’re trying to spread the race war up here as hard as you can but, like, come on.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jagmeet’s on a goddamn roll these days...

I know you’re trying to spread the race war up here as hard as you can but, like, come on.

I mean., we will never know, but there are several examples of the RCMP/police ending similar situations without using deadly force.

/That said, sending police to perform wellness checks is a practice that needs to be totally revamped.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean., we will never know, but there are several examples of the RCMP/police ending similar situations without using deadly force.

/That said, sending police to perform wellness checks is a practice that needs to be totally revamped.

the qanon fuck left what essentially was a suicide note, texted a military buddy about it who phoned the rcmp in advance of his arrival and he still walks away alive lol ... sure ... a brown skinned guy would have obviously been dealt with the same way lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People have short memories...

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the qanon fuck left what essentially was a suicide note, texted a military buddy about it who phoned the rcmp in advance of his arrival and he still walks away alive lol ... sure ... a brown skinned guy would have obviously been dealt with the same way lol

If that dude was from Pakistan or Nigeria, he'd be riding the midnight train to slab city.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lt. Col Vindman retired earlier today citing a campaign of bullying and intimidation.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sincerely doesn't matter one bit. Federal deficits aren't real. Not in any substantive way which will actually impact any actual person.

And increasingly, at least in Canada, becoming just a dog whistle for conservatives to cut services to vulnerable populations, reduce environmental monitoring and just be general greedy asshats.

Conservatism in Canada needs a complete overhaul.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And increasingly, at least in Canada, becoming just a dog whistle for conservatives to cut services to vulnerable populations, reduce environmental monitoring and just be general greedy asshats.

If the deficit was real and mattered in any real way, the solution would be to tax the wealthy--increase revenue to create a surplus to pay it down. That this option is never on the table betrays the not-realness of it. It's just an excuse to siphon more money from workers to the already-wealthy.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the deficit was real and mattered in any real way, the solution would be to tax the wealthy--increase revenue to create a surplus to pay it down. That this option is never on the table betrays the not-realness of it. It's just an excuse to siphon more money from workers to the already-wealthy.
Yah the cons preference is always corporate welfare over social welfare. Canadians got a $2000 per month cdn cerb payment that has been a factor in keeping cases lower. This was not what the cons wanted to see in canada. Cons wanted corporations to line up at the trough like they did in the states.

its no wonder covid cases are uncontrollable now in the states. That $1200 one time payment helped the people living at the poverty line for about a month until they were forced to line up hours for food banks and feel that their survival meant they absolutely needed to go back to work/reopen the economy :noidea:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its no wonder covid cases are uncontrollable now in the states. That $1200 one time payment helped the people living at the poverty line for about a month until they were forced to line up hours for food banks and feel that their survival meant they absolutely needed to go back to work/reopen the economy :noidea:

My oldest daughter was on CERB for a couple of months, but then landed a job at the end of June and will be working for the next couple of months until she resumes university. My other daughter applied for several jobs (even got a couple of interviews), but nothing panned out and at this point, she's taking CERB until she starts university in September. Justin did a good job providing the funds to cover students that normally would be working summer jobs that were tough to find due to COVID-19.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My oldest daughter was on CERB for a couple of months, but then landed a job at the end of June and will be working for the next couple of months until she resumes university. My other daughter applied for several jobs (even got a couple of interviews), but nothing panned out and at this point, she's taking CERB until she starts university in September. Justin did a good job providing the funds to cover students that normally would be working summer jobs that were tough to find due to COVID-19.

yah think ole boy scheer would have gone that route introducing a cerb? I cant say for sure ... and there you have it ... what kenny said

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah think ole boy scheer would have gone that route introducing a cerb? I cant say for sure ... and there you have it ... what kenny said

I don't know, you'd like to think that he would have put something in place - My thoughts are it wouldn't have been nearly as generous or long lasting as what the Liberals have done.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25zhnp3e4p951.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.