• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FORMULA 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone is set to become a dad for the fourth time.

The 89-year-old's told Swiss newspaper Blick his wife Fabiana Flosi, 44, is pregnant, as the pair self-isolate at their home in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Mr Ecclestone, a grandfather-of-five, will be just weeks short of his 90th birthday at the time of the new arrival.

He currently has three children - Deborah, 65, Tamara, 35, and Petra, 31.:puke:

Bernie Ecclestone used to have Nazi-Themed sex parties at races and his home in Monaco, and praised Hitler on International television as a man who "knew how to get things done". Just last week he responded to teams acknowledging Black Lives Matter, including the top team who happens to have the 6 time world champion -who is black- and changed their famous silver livery to a black one by saying "Black People can be more racist than whites".

Given what human shit stains his other kids are too, I hope for this kids' sake that they are the product of the pool boy. Bernie is a ginormous piece of shit.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FORMULA 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone is set to become a dad for the fourth time.

The 89-year-old's told Swiss newspaper Blick his wife Fabiana Flosi, 44, is pregnant, as the pair self-isolate at their home in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Mr Ecclestone, a grandfather-of-five, will be just weeks short of his 90th birthday at the time of the new arrival.

He currently has three children - Deborah, 65, Tamara, 35, and Petra, 31.:puke:

I guess the old fart can still get his engine cranking.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bernie Ecclestone used to have Nazi-Themed sex parties at races and his home in Monaco, and praised Hitler on International television as a man who "knew how to get things done". Just last week he responded to teams acknowledging Black Lives Matter, including the top team who happens to have the 6 time world champion -who is black- and changed their famous silver livery to a black one by saying "Black People can be more racist than whites".

Given what human shit stains his other kids are too, I hope for this kids' sake that they are the product of the pool boy. Bernie is a ginormous piece of shit.
That was Max Mosley, not Bernie.

Max’s dad was the leader of the BUF in the 30’s, the UK’s version of the Nazi party.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Max’s dad was the leader of the BUF in the 30’s, the UK’s version of the Nazi party.

There are not a lot of degrees of separation between those two, to be honest. Mosely sued Google and won because pictures of him at the Nazi sex party came out but at the time there were many in F1 saying it was actually Bernie's party. Even if we give him credit for not hosting the party, he was certainly there. And there was only one that was proven, but it was allegedly a regular thing.

The "Hitler gets things done" and "Black people are more racist" are both all Bernie. Bernie Ecclestone - Wikipedia

Both of them are monsters.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know much about racing but I'm pretty sure Max Mosley was a kicker for the Washington Redskins.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im still waiting to hear back about my conway family dinner invite though

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Irregardless ...
is this the cognitive abilities test they give to dementia patients? he seems awfully proud of this.
had to go through this with mother in law. sample questions:
- what day is it
- what city are you in
- remember this word
- that time does this picture of a clock say it is
- which of these pictures is a bunny
- you know that work I asked you to remember? what was it

and I seriously doubt Cheeto aced it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes me feel hopeless. Our system is entrenched in "freedom from." Our national discourse (intentionally, I think) drowns our the cries for "freedom to," by amplifying and glorifying our absolute worst characteristics and tendencies and impulses. How the hell does community gain traction? How do policies which serve us gain traction? Especially since those who fight for things like universal healthcare and access to good education already care about people and refuse to do harm in those pursuits, while those who refuse that progress actively don't care and will use any means--no matter how harmful--they can find to prevent it.

If our culture is one of not caring about other people, how do we enact policy which requires people care about each other?

If people won't even stay home and wear masks to literally save other people's lives during a pandemic, and if their mentality extends all the way up to a government which outright refuses to support people in making that responsible choice, how can we expect to overcome less immediately threatening problems like student loan dept, and more centuries-old, historically-ingrained ones like systemic racism, especially against Black and Indigenous people?

I hate the culture of this country.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I seriously doubt Cheeto aced it.

But he did

- what day is it - Aceday
- what city are you in - Washington Ace C in MURICA
- remember this word - Okay
- that time does this picture of a clock say it is - 3:4ace
- which of these pictures is a bunny - This one (picture of snoopy as the flying ace)
- you know that work I asked you to remember? what was it - ACE FREHLEY

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is really gonna frost Trumpie's sizable tits.

I liked that guy they interviewed regarding mask wearing - "I wear it for myself and others - It protects me from them and them from me. Just being respectful to other people"

:thumb:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked that guy they interviewed regarding mask wearing - "I wear it for myself and others - It protects me from them and them from me. Just being respectful to other people"

:thumb:

WUT ABOUT DA FREEDUM DOH ???!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.