• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Kanye off his meds again.
election if 4 months? what the fuck, let's go!
If he goes through with is (highly doubtful) - he will take some of the black vote from Biden, but some of the crazy vote from cheeto, so we'll see.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow look at lincoln project lol

Lincoln project tweeted “late registration” and then deleted it probably because a million other people did the same to make it trend lol

but it actually would be a late registration unless these details below were true

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sleeps with the fishies

Ironically, Columbus statues were put up initially in the Italian areas of major cities because Italian immigrants felt they were not respected and they fought to show positive contributions to the world by famous Italians. It's how Columbus day became a thing also.

Statues went up because of racism. Same statues coming down because racism. The circle of life.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reactions to the previous two posts.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
by the way, i may have mentioned my high school friend who lives in South Carolina, and has since become a pretty strong trumper.
I was talking to him last week, and he actually asked me if i thought the coronavirus was a hoax, because he had heard some stuff... Said his life hadn't changed at all, still working as usual, playing hockey, golf, etc. Thought the restaurants and stores closing down was completely stupid. Implied it was to shut the economy down to un-do all the good work trump has done.

well, guess who has a case of the good old Flu-S-A

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way, i may have mentioned my high school friend who lives in South Carolina, and has since become a pretty strong trumper.
I was talking to him last week, and he actually asked me if i thought the coronavirus was a hoax, because he had heard some stuff... Said his life hadn't changed at all, still working as usual, playing hockey, golf, etc. Thought the restaurants and stores closing down was completely stupid. Implied it was to shut the economy down to un-do all the good work trump has done.

well, guess who has a case of the good old Flu-S-A

Meh, in 99% of cases, it's harmless (Trump said so yesterday)

/Of course, if you recover, your lung capacity could be considerably diminished for the rest of your life, so I guess it depends on your definition of harmless.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironically, Columbus statues were put up initially in the Italian areas of major cities because Italian immigrants felt they were not respected and they fought to show positive contributions to the world by famous Italians. It's how Columbus day became a thing also.

Statues went up because of racism. Same statues coming down because racism. The circle of life.

yup ... and those same neighbourhoods in cities across alot of north america where italian immigrants settled are now home to the latest generation of immigrants and poc who live in poverty and work hard to make better lives for their children

Status
Not open for further replies.