• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't think he's going to resign, I just said that it's an option on the table. I think he's going to stick in this until the bitter end and is going to dispute the election results if he does indeed lose (I mean, he's already questioning the validity of mail-in votes).

he questioned the results of the 2016 election because he lost the popular vote. And he “won” that election.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

Bill Barr looks like a fatter, older version of Michael Douglas in 'Falling Down'

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dead ringer for Trump! Except with manlier hands.

source.gif

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Howard Stern in his interview with Anderson Cooper some time ago, he said Trump didn't want to become president, he entered the race because NBC was cancelling 'The Apprentice' due to bad ratings and he wanted to generate some buzz for either a new show or launching some form of Trump TV. He is a reality tv president in that he's playing a role, but the kicker is his actions have real life consequences. Everybody was concerned about how he would fare if faced with a crisis (be it escalating world tensions or some kind of natural disaster), well if the last 5-6 months haven't showcased how terribly inept he is, nothing ever will.

Agree. Complete empty suit. The NFL owners said pass on him decades ago. He doesn't care about leading or governing, he just wants to be popular and admired - something he's never gotten from his intellectually superior cohorts in NYC and his business circles. And he will do it at the expense of the American people and their well being because at the end of the day he truly doesn't understand the consequences of his actions because accountability is not anything he's ever had to deal with in his life. "What do you have to lose?" he said. Fucking everything. That's what.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a new windshield.

Mr. President,
Hi there, longtime supporter. I need a new windshield. $50,000 should cover it. Thanks! MAGA

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't want the "Black Lives Matter" sign in the "luxury" part of town, eh?

He's putting down the dog whistle in favor of just an old-fashioned whistle now.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if he will shoot somebody while standing on the Black Lives Matter sign on 5th Avenue :noidea:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, if you haven't read Trump's executive order "protecting monuments" it's an interesting read in how to govern by doing absolutely nothing. Here is the full text.

It was touted by Trump as a "strong" executive order, but here's the TL:DR version for those that don't want to read it:
  • Spends a long time citing examples of looters/rioters damaging things. It's unusually specific and narrative for an executive order, which should be broad and goal-oriented. It also uses phrases like "left-wing extremists" which is irrelevant (because damaging a monument is proven by your action not your motivation) and also disturbing.
  • It then spends several sections citing the statutes and laws that currently exist and uses the phrase "fullest extent" repeatedly. An irrelevant emphasis as the fully extent of the legal remedies are always available to a judge who ultimately decides how to apply them. So it doesn't expand on any existing laws, just sites them.
  • It directs the Justice Department to investigate these types of issues with the caveat that the Justice Dept. ultimately has discretion of what cases it chooses to investigate.
  • It authorizes federal department heads to use resources to protect monuments. Something they don't need this order to do.
It's a real nothing burger. A microcosm of Trump's Presidency - the promise of doing something touted as "strong" that actually culminates in him doing nothing at all except pooping while he sees if he's popular on Twitter.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Biden’s near half-century-long political career is littered with terrible policy decisions that have had disastrous effects on the American middle class over the past four decades." -Brad Parscale, Trump campaign manager

That's true, Trump has been way more effective. He's manged to have disastrous effects on the American middle class in only three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.