• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zsFtedl.jpg

I mean it's pretty much a coin flip at this point.
I know that makes it so hard....heck I am still on the fence because not only was the latter endorsed by those, Scientific America endorsed him. But you know I am still on the fence since I believe none of those organizations because they aren't my supreme leader.

And really the Taliban and the KKK aren't that bad they done many good things, look they support Trump.

Did I do that right? :noidea:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I know that makes it so hard....heck I am still on the fence because not only was the latter endorsed by those, Scientific America endorsed him. But you know I am still on the fence since I believe none of those organizations because they aren't my supreme leader.

And really the Taliban and the KKK aren't that bad they done many good things, look they support Trump.

Did I do that right? :noidea:
Very fine people on both sides

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really is a man of the people. I'm terrible with names, too. Who hasn't called their own kid the wrong name? I've even called the dog by a kid's name.
I have probably been called 4 different dog names over the years by my mother. Sometimes it's OK, some of those dogs were honorable. Others, it was an insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.