• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Secretary of Defense right now saying he wasn't aware that he would be taking part in a photo-op at the church alongside Trump.

GIF-bored-Dr.-Evil-meh-right-sarcastic-skeptical-whatever-yea-right-yeah-yeah-right-GIF.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how they try to make it seem like it was his racism that made him lose...

It wasn't that they voted him out because of the racism, they voted him out because the racism (finally) cost him any position of power.

True, but it doesn't matter if they voted him out because he wore white after labor day. People like him shouldn't get to have input on the rules the rest of us have to follow.

The Secretary of Defense right now saying he wasn't aware that he would be taking part in a photo-op at the church alongside Trump.

GIF-bored-Dr.-Evil-meh-right-sarcastic-skeptical-whatever-yea-right-yeah-yeah-right-GIF.gif

General Milley saying the same thing.

Okay. Prove it. Order the military and NG to go home.

And stop selling surplus to local PDs...

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also from the "riiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhhht" department...

“It was a false report. I wasn’t down,” Trump said during an appearance on “Brian Kilmeade Show” on Fox Radio. “I went down during the day, and I was there for a tiny little short period of time, and it was much more for an inspection. There was no problem during the day.”

Honestly, he is just the worst fucking liar. I don't even think there is anything wrong with him going to the bunker. Some of these things he doesn't even have control over since Secret Service protocol kicks in. I would say generally it's a good thing to protect the President when there is the potential for danger, even if I think the President is intellectual and emotional human garbage. Cue Seth Myers' Trump voice...

kazg6zxv_1ivh2qt_17wiznp.png

The fragility of his ego is hilarious and scary. How does such a needy man ascend to this level of power? Oh right... because of dumb rednecks.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
r78ryalb0m251.jpg

lol

So will take a picture of me holding up this:
51OGsp0BkOL._SL300_.jpg

Outside here:
DePaula-Chevy-Close-Up-Front.jpg

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait wait wait...I thought that meme was already done when "people" who looked like they never stepped foot in a hair salon were protesting to be allowed back into hair salons.

Oh, right. No books. They probably don't even know what books are.

All I'll say about the rest is "We are...living rent free" :D

Last edited:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'll say about the rest is "We are...living rent free" :D

:D

I was having a hard time coming up with a book I would never read and Trump's book had been done. And Jared Boll hasn't written a book yet. Nor read one, likely.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but it doesn't matter if they voted him out because he wore white after labor day. People like him shouldn't get to have input on the rules the rest of us have to follow.
I'm not overly confident that the new guy isn't just as racist, just that he's less open about it.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When you are losing every single battle, you gotta take your shot to celebrate.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:D

I was having a hard time coming up with a book I would never read and Trump's book had been done. And Jared Boll hasn't written a book yet. Nor read one, likely.
I would have gone with a copy of Dianetics in front of here:

DrL7L3HXcAEiOhg

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rep. Eliot Engel became engulfed in yet another controversy on Tuesday after he was overheard on a “hot mic” saying he only sought press attention at a local event on the unrest over police brutality because of his upcoming primary threat.

“If I didn't have a primary, I wouldn’t care,” the New York Democrat told Ruben Diaz Jr., the Bronx borough president, as he asked for time to speak at a news conference on local vandalism.

The comments — which Engel didn’t know were being recorded by a local television station — quickly went viral. The 12-second clip was viewed more than 700,000 times by Tuesday afternoon. In a statement issued later, Engel clarified that he asked to speak because he wanted to convey “I care deeply about what's happening in this country.”

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - Trump is not happy with Esper distancing himself from the photo-op fiasco - I guess we should expect a new secretary of defense in short order.

Status
Not open for further replies.