• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless I'm wrong about canada, you guys are free to decide, right? They are coming over v-o-l-u-n-t-a-r-i-l-y. Be happy we're giving you clowns work.

Dumb post and question, but I didn't expect much from you anyway.

Well, I'll just leave you with this because this is getting rather tiresome - I sincerely hope that the States can get COVID-19 under control because I have friends and family that live down there and the sooner that the States can turn things around, the better it will be for all of us (Canadians and Americans).

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me you require protective headgear to leave your house...

Get back on your meds, you're really out there.
I require protective head gear when I leave my house...it's a face mask. Keeps me from infecting the people I interact with, as well as myself. you should also...

I'm a true patriot!

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I require protective head gear when I leave my house...it's a face mask. Keeps me from infecting the people I interact with, as well as myself. you should also...

I'm a true patriot!
I do wear a mask everywhere.

And if you think I shouldn't have a CHOICE to wear one or not, you are factually NOT a patriot at all.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'll just leave you with this because this is getting rather tiresome - I sincerely hope that the States can get COVID-19 under control because I have friends and family that live down there and the sooner that the States can turn things around, the better it will be for all of us (Canadians and Americans).

I don't know anyone who disagrees with you. However, I'm not okay with allowing politicians to take away my liberties due to another person fears. I wear a mask everywhere, because I choose to. Take that choice away and we've got a problem.
Fair enough. :suds:

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know anyone who disagrees with you. However, I'm not okay with allowing politicians to take away my liberties due to another person fears. I wear a mask everywhere, because I choose to. Take that choice away and we've got a problem.
Fair enough. :suds:
What liberty is wearing a mask taking away from you? Being an infectious a-hole?

Life...then liberty and the pursuit of happiness...

Which comes first and without, you wouldn't have the others?

Do you have a drivers license? Do you wear a seatbelt? how about a helmet riding a motorcycle?

What liberty is taken away??? The liberty to freely infect someone because you're a Karen?

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recent SCOTUS ruling makes ripples in other cases.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What liberty is wearing a mask taking away from you? Being an infectious a-hole?

Life...then liberty and the pursuit of happiness...

Which comes first and without, you wouldn't have the others?

Do you have a drivers license? Do you wear a seatbelt? how about a helmet riding a motorcycle?

What liberty is taken away??? The liberty to freely infect someone because you're a Karen?

Freedom of choice and it's a right, not a privilege, dumbass.
And I really don't care if you call me an "a-hole" or worse. Your fears do NOT dictate my life. You want to wear a mask, wear it, if you don't, don't. But STFU with your sanctimonious BS that I must do what you tell me.
I wear one, again, it's not rocket science.

PS- The only Karen here is the one that triggered by not being able to tell me what to do, Karen.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I really don't care if you call me an "a-hole" or worse. Your fears do NOT dictate my life. You want to wear a mask, wear it, if you don't, don't. But STFU with your sanctimonious BS that I must do what you tell me.

PS- The only Karen here is the one that triggered by not being able to tell me what to do, Karen.

Freedom comes with responsibility. You can't just do what you myopically please when it affects others. You can't yell fire in a crowded theater Karen.

Again, what Freedom is being intruded upon by wearing a piece of clothing? Can you parade around naked now??? I swear, I openly weep about the state of our society.

The stupidity that exists in thinking a freedom is being taken away because they are asked to wear clothing in public.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like the way you bolded and underlined freedom. I bet Scouty feels really dumb now.

I'm like stallion running free with my mane flowing in the gentle breezes carrying dust from the Sahara our way. To prove no pen can keep me, nothing can infringe on my freedoms - I am no longer using the Oxford comma. Boom! The red, white, and blue flying high!

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freedom comes with responsibility. You can't just do what you myopically please when it affects others. You can't yell fire in a crowded theater Karen.

Again, what Freedom is being intruded upon by wearing a piece of clothing? Can you parade around naked now??? I swear, I openly weep about the state of our society.

The stupidity that exists in thinking a freedom is being taken away because they are asked to wear clothing in public.

The direction you radical left wingers are trying to take us is worthy of crying over, I'll give youo that. And if you'd actually think, instead of regurgitating your left wing talking points, you'd see that what you are saying it very much an intrusion on America, and Americans freedoms.

Write that down and re-read it before you post more stupid shit, Karen.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the way you bolded and underlined freedom. I bet Scouty feels really dumb now.

I'm like stallion running free with my mane flowing in the gentle breezes carrying dust from the Sahara our way. To prove no pen can keep me, nothing can infringe on my freedoms - I am no longer using the Oxford comma. Boom! The red, white, and blue flying high!

He doesn't feel dumb, because stupid people don't know they're stupid.

Next imbecilic post, please....

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FAKE NEWS! This is completely false.

Reagan created and funded the Taliban and Al-Qaeda to destabilize Saudi's enemies in the middle east, Bush the 1st started a war for the Saudi's and Bush jr looked the other way when Saudi royals and Bin Laden's family needed to leave the country as the towers fell.

Trump is in 4th place at best.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were in charge it would be mandatory masks for everybody.

Goalie masks. I would also accept catcher masks.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were in charge it would be mandatory masks for everybody.

Goalie masks. I would also accept catcher masks.

IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't feel dumb, because stupid people don't know they're stupid.

I was going to call Scouty a lame ass stoopid Pens fan but somebody use their ad hominem in the bank and beat me to it. Nicely done.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have the right to choose, just like business owners have the right to ban your ass if you don't want to wear a mask.

They also have the right to have elected officials mandate something that makes things safer for the general populace.

If you're too daft to connect these dots, then your freedom is the least of your worries.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have the right to choose, just like business owners have the right to ban your ass if you don't want to wear a mask.

They also have the right to have elected officials mandate something that makes things safer for the general populace.

If you're too daft to connect these dots, then your freedom is the least of your worries.

Business owners can choose, I'm not trying to take anything away from them. People are closing their Costco accounts because of it. I choose to keep going there because I wear a mask in public anyway.
The rest of your post was just more ignorance. And I'm not surprised.

Psst- Also, worry about your damn country, nimrod. We don't give a shit about your opinion or your country, so STFU.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Business owners can choose, I'm not trying to take anything away from them. People are closing their Costco accounts because of it. I choose to keep going there because I wear a mask in public anyway.
The rest of your post was just more ignorance. And I'm not surprised.

Psst- Also, worry about your damn country, nimrod. We don't give a shit about your opinion or your country, so STFU.

you said it chief!

Status
Not open for further replies.