• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Left

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two games up with four left. With each win the Lions move closer and closer to finally winning the North and looking like a legitimate NFL team. The bears looked weak going into the first match this year (I tagged them as a dumpster fire), so they shouldn't be counted out. But Ford Field should be rocking with full stands. It's about time the division games are for more than just 'pride' at this time of the year.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bullshit useless post. It's December in Detroit. I've been around long enough to know this is the time of the year to talk about who should be our coach next year and who we should take in the draft. Leave all that talk about conference championships where it belongs, in March through August.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two games up with four left. With each win the Lions move closer and closer to finally winning the North and looking like a legitimate NFL team. The bears looked weak going into the first match this year (I tagged them as a dumpster fire), so they shouldn't be counted out. But Ford Field should be rocking with full stands. It's about time the division games are for more than just 'pride' at this time of the year.

Hopefully old man winter doesn't damper attendance today. Need that place rocking so Barkley can't hear squat.