• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Foster Farms Bowl: Nebraska vs UCLA

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your conference being dumb is no excuse either even if that is the case. They are made up of the teams, so your group voted for whatever. Personally think it was dumb of the SEC to go beyond the NCAA rules. If it hurts a SEC team, it's their own damn fault for caring more about looking good than what is actually good/best.

But you mean USC couldn't get an exception or anything else given the circumstances - as USC was punished by the NCAA and you can recruit more per NCAA rules? I doubt it.

Personally, I think USC thought they could be fine with just a 25 player class and decided to spread it out/go back to normal rather than the other excuses. Because you know, you sign 35 this year and then you got like a big ass lump in your recruits and in 4 years, or your RS a bunch which isn't going to help this year and/or you get lower quality players due to volume. Kind of like how everyone makes a big deal about Tennessee and their classes, and I just kind of roll my eyes as it's quantity rather than quality.

Because I seriously don't believe USC was helpless in signing more recruits. You could have filled your 85 and choose not too.

Just a whole bunch of you not knowing what you're talking about.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a whole bunch of you not knowing what you're talking about.

You had 27 commits last year and 26 of them enrolled. I'm thinking the 27th enrolled as well, but was maybe an early enroll for last year or this year or something. Can't really tell. The overall list of teams shows 27, but then the commit list looks like only 26.

2014 shows 26 for USC as well, but then 2 didn't enroll in 2014.

USC 2015 Football Commits

If that's right, it kind of blows your argument out of the water as obvious USC went over the 25 limit you said was such a sticking point.

Arizona signed 28 last year. They also seem to care so much about this Pac12 rule you claim is keeping USC from filling.

2014 Pac-12 Football Team Rankings

In 2014, Arizona had a class of 32. Oregon St had a class of 30. Arizona St had 28.

So it looks to me like you are the one who doesn't know what they are talking about.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had 27 commits last year and 26 of them enrolled. I'm thinking the 27th enrolled as well, but was maybe an early enroll for last year or this year or something. Can't really tell. The overall list of teams shows 27, but then the commit list looks like only 26.

2014 shows 26 for USC as well, but then 2 didn't enroll in 2014.

USC 2015 Football Commits

If that's right, it kind of blows your argument out of the water as obvious USC went over the 25 limit you said was such a sticking point.

Arizona signed 28 last year. They also seem to care so much about this Pac12 rule you claim is keeping USC from filling.

2014 Pac-12 Football Team Rankings

In 2014, Arizona had a class of 32. Oregon St had a class of 30. Arizona St had 28.

So it looks to me like you are the one who doesn't know what they are talking about.

No it doesn't. Once again, you show you don't know what you're talking about. They were allowed to sign 26 because at least 1 was counted against the previous year. They were able to signmore than 15 at least once during the sanctions for the same reason.

The NCAA does not just allow at team coming off of sanctions to sign however many they need to get back to 85. Not sure why that's such a difficult thing for you to understand.

What part of "they signed as many as they could and it got them to 75" are you struggling with?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't. Once again, you show you don't know what you're talking about. They were allowed to sign 26 because at least 1 was counted against the previous year. They were able to signmore than 15 at least once during the sanctions for the same reason.

The NCAA does not just allow at team coming off of sanctions to sign however many they need to get back to 85. Not sure why that's such a difficult thing for you to understand.

What part of "they signed as many as they could and it got them to 75" are you struggling with?

What about all the other Pac12 teams signing 28-32 players year after year?

As for the part that I'm struggling with - mostly the part where what you say is 100% bullshit.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about all the other Pac12 teams signing 28-32 players year after year?

As for the part that I'm struggling with - mostly the part where what you say is 100% bullshit.

They weren't coming off of sanctions. You're really not as bright as you pretend to be.

So apparently, what you're struggling with is basic comprehension.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren't coming off of sanctions. You're really not as bright as you pretend to be.

So apparently, what you're struggling with is basic comprehension.

So part of your sanctions were that you were reduced scholarships for those years and then now you are only allowed to recruit 25(even though you recruited more than 25) while everyone else is allowed to recruit 32 or whatever.

And I guess this is the Pac12 forcing this on you right? Since your previous claim was that the Pac12 teams wouldn't go over 25 because "Not all conferences make rules and then just decide to look the other way when their teams violate them." I can only guess this means it's the Pac12 that feels USC wasn't punished enough by the NCAA.

Now that it's been shown that teams go well over 25 every single year, in some cases every year, it's different for USC because you came off sanctions?

Bullshit.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So part of your sanctions were that you were reduced scholarships for those years and then now you are only allowed to recruit 25(even though you recruited more than 25) while everyone else is allowed to recruit 32 or whatever.

And I guess this is the Pac12 forcing this on you right? Since your previous claim was that the Pac12 teams wouldn't go over 25 because "Not all conferences make rules and then just decide to look the other way when their teams violate them." I can only guess this means it's the Pac12 that feels USC wasn't punished enough by the NCAA.

Now that it's been shown that teams go well over 25 every single year, in some cases every year, it's different for USC because you came off sanctions?

Bullshit.

If you think the NCAA just let's a team coming off sanctions recruit however many players they need to get back to 85 in 1 recruiting cycle, you're even stupider than your posts indicate.

Bottom line, you made an incorrect and post, it was pointed out and now, as usual, you're resorting to your usual made up bullshit and bullshitting posts. It's what you do and we all know it. It's why we all laugh at you.

Isn't it about time you posted some shit about your personal rankings, etc. to try and back up your bullshit?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you need to tell yourself. Bottom line, you made an incorrect and post, it was pointed out and now, as usual, you're resorting to your usual made up bullshit and bullshitting posts. It's what you do and we all know it. It's why we all laugh at you.

Isn't it about time you posted some shit about your personal rankings, etc. to try and back up your bullshit.

Looks to me like you are the one looking for an out. Especially since I haven't even done rankings in over 2 years now. But it's funny you are looking for anything else you can throw now, like a little bitch. I suppose next you'll be saying - aren't you leaving? As usual whenever you get your shit pushed in.

Here are your claims in case you forgot. I should have checked them out for being bullshit sooner.

Not true. You don't get to just add however many scholarships you need to get back to 85. That's why USC only had 75 scholarship athletes on the roster to start the season. So, while we were no longer limited to only 15 scholarships, it's not like we were allowed to sign 35+ players to get to 85.

I believe that if we use all of our allotted scholarships, we will be back to 85 to start next season.

In 2014:

USC: 26
ASU: 28
Arizona: 32
Oregon St: 30

Yet, when I said - yes USC is allowed to sign more than 25, I'm wrong.

Not every conference allows oversigning. The scholarship limit is 25. USC signed as many as they were allowed and it brought the numbers up to 75 scholarship athletes to start this past season.

Because the limit you say is 25.

Not sure what the conference can do. I just know that we signed as many as we could and it got us to 75. Not all conferences make rules and then just decide to look the other way when their teams violate them.

Because the Pac12 would never in a million years take part in such things where people could sign more.

You can keep trying to support your inaccurate comment all you want. The fact is that USC signed as many players as we could and it got us to 75 scholarship athletes. The way USC talked about schollie numbers prior to signing the most recent class, told me that they knew that the soonest we'd be at a full 85 was with the 2016 recruiting class. It's part of the reason that USC appealed multiple times to have the sanctions lessened.

And that was just some straight up bullshit lie on your part.

So unless you can show me a specific rule/reason where the Pac12 or NCAA kept USC on sanctions longer than advertised - you are wrong, making up bullshit excuses for your team and can't deal with someone who points it out. And for all you talk about how Alabama fans can't help themselves - you sure did jump in on this fast.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks to me like you are the one looking for an out. Especially since I haven't even done rankings in over 2 years now. But it's funny you are looking for anything else you can throw now, like a little bitch. I suppose next you'll be saying - aren't you leaving? As usual whenever you get your shit pushed in.

Here are your claims in case you forgot. I should have checked them out for being bullshit sooner.

In 2014:

USC: 26
ASU: 28
Arizona: 32
Oregon St: 30

Yet, when I said - yes USC is allowed to sign more than 25, I'm wrong.

Because the limit you say is 25.

Because the Pac12 would never in a million years take part in such things where people could sign more.

And that was just some straight up bullshit lie on your part.

So unless you can show me a specific rule/reason where the Pac12 or NCAA kept USC on sanctions longer than advertised - you are wrong, making up bullshit excuses for your team and can't deal with someone who points it out. And for all you talk about how Alabama fans can't help themselves - you sure did jump in on this fast.

The reason we had 26 in 2014 was explained to you. The reason we couldn't just sign whatever it took to get to 85 in 1 recruiting cycle, was explained to you.

The fact that you are too stupid to grasp simple concepts is a you problem.

Feel free to continue being wrong. The rest of us will continue to laugh at you.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO HUSKERS !!!!!!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason we had 26 in 2014 was explained to you. The reason we couldn't just sign whatever it took to get to 85 in 1 recruiting cycle, was explained to you.

The fact that you are too stupid to grasp simple concepts is a you problem.

Feel free to continue being wrong. The rest of us will continue to laugh at you.

It was 26 in 2014 and 27 in 2015. You've actually signed 82 players over the past 4 years according to 24/7.

I guess USC fans are hard up for excuses on their season.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 26 in 2014 and 27 in 2015. You've actually signed 82 players over the past 4 years according to 24/7.

I guess USC fans are hard up for excuses on their season.

Point-And-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.gif