• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fordmans Romo vs Dak tracker

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This week looks like a prime spot for that. I just can't see him pulling off a win in GB with likely no Dez. But damn...if he does...watch out

The Pack secondary is banged up. Not sure if their top 2 CBs are playing this week. They didn't vs ELi.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They came the same year. I think that was more of a business decision with Jimmy. He knew he had two young 1st round type QBs. Walsh was his QB in college. I think he knew all along one would be traded for a good haul

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying 100% when healthy Romo is back under center. I also think there's no guarantee keeps the job if he falters.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me?
I'm saying that Romo comes back. But the more Jerry says it happens and the more Dak wins, there is a slight chance the odd happens.
Yes Sir...always the Jerry factor

media & hater driven... jerry's knee's could buckle

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying 100% when healthy Romo is back under center. I also think there's no guarantee keeps the job if he falters.
next game, next month, next year. We'll all know when Romo is done. It will be on display for all to see. Most telling will be his quickness in & out of the pocket.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you are right, but Jarntt seems to think Dak may falter this week. To me that's unfair to him if he does. If they are in the mindset of Dak will start as long as we keep winning and he plays well to me that is unfair to Dak. Shit, ARod has a bad game every once in a while.Its just odd that everything last week was Romo when healthy starts. Now it is not that clear, which to me is crazy. This keeps the media and fans loving the controversy. Behind close doors In sure they have talked about it. Either way it seems unfair, but that's life I guess

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adjusting the numbers.

I have to say it's no higher than 75% chance Romo keeps his job. Dak gets better each week, taking more chances and trusted more by the coaches each week.

I still think Romo would open the field up for Zeke even more, but I am thinking it is more likely we won't see that for at least one more game. I'm sure we will hear this week that there is a test this weekend for Tony's back, and then next week we will hear that he looks healthy. But then we will hear that he needs to work the rust off and Dak will start the next game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adjusting the numbers.

I have to say it's no higher than 75% chance Romo keeps his job. Dak gets better each week, taking more chances and trusted more by the coaches each week.

I still think Romo would open the field up for Zeke even more, but I am thinking it is more likely we won't see that for at least one more game. I'm sure we will hear this week that there is a test this weekend for Tony's back, and then next week we will hear that he looks healthy. But then we will hear that he needs to work the rust off and Dak will start the next game.
Holy crap...from 8% to 75% in one week? That's a Hell of an adj.:lol:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't start Romo against Cleveland and Dak wins the next two games, is there even a point to putting Romo back in there? Obviously if Dak gets hurt or his play considerably drops off you have to consider making a move, but otherwise I think way too much will be going right to make a move like that. If they do make the move, I think they nearly have to stick with the change. If they jump back and forth between these guys, I think they're going to sink a good thing. As we should know all too well, don't wreck a good thing. There's no guarantee what we're currently seeing is the new norm in Dallas. Seems like every time we think they figured something out i.e. 2007, 2009, 2014, they come back to remind us they actually haven't.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said all along it's gonna be a huge mess

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't start Romo against Cleveland and Dak wins the next two games, is there even a point to putting Romo back in there? Obviously if Dak gets hurt or his play considerably drops off you have to consider making a move, but otherwise I think way too much will be going right to make a move like that. If they do make the move, I think they nearly have to stick with the change. If they jump back and forth between these guys, I think they're going to sink a good thing. As we should know all too well, don't wreck a good thing. There's no guarantee what we're currently seeing is the new norm in Dallas. Seems like every time we think they figured something out i.e. 2007, 2009, 2014, they come back to remind us they actually haven't.
who knows....nice problem

here is what I think will happen
Romo is brought back s l o w l y...which means, he gets a series or two or three in the Cleveland game. I'm not sure he's in uni against philly. BUT If he is....he COULD get a series if the game gets outta hand either way in the 4th qtr. I think the process to Romo will continue from there each week as long as Romo's play doesn't shit the bed. I also think Dak plays each week as the team keeps him involved. IF ( HUGE IF) Romo is back in form with the same offensive compliment playing as well as they have....Romo is the better QB for this team....THIS SEASON

I don't see the problem others see. Romo has had zero comp. for his job since he took it from Bledsoe. Everyone with in this organization say's Romo is a big time competitor. HOW IS THIS NOT GOOD FOR THE TEAM? Cream rises to the top as they say. I don't see the comparison to Dandy Don / Morton or to Morton/Staubach. Those teams had won in the playoffs and advanced to championship door steps. This team is learning how to win and competition remains the very best thing for team.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adjusting the numbers.

You Cowboys fans that still think Romo will get his job back are hallucinating.

I said earlier that if they win at Green Bay, the line should move to 50-50.

If Cowboys win on the road at Green Bay, the line should move to even money.
The loyalty to Romo is admirable, even honorable.
But Romo can't win the big game. Never has, never will.

Here is what one of the Cowboys players said after the Green Bay Game:

“He is unbelievable,” Cowboys safety Barry Church said. “What makes him so impressive is that he is calm and cool. He doesn’t force the ball to anybody. If you look at the stats, he spreads the ball around. He is so smart. He knows when to check it down or change the play to a run. He is beyond his years and I am excited he is with us.”

It would upset momentum and team chemistry to bring back Romo.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap...from 8% to 75% in one week? That's a Hell of an adj.:lol:

Wait, what? I mean to increase Dak taking Tony's spot from 8 to 25.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said all along it's gonna be a huge mess

I prefer that mess to the one where we lose Romo and there is no one to replace him. Ours is a good problem.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to admit the influence of such but we should start accept the power of outside forces.
The great media eye is upon us and it's stare will become way more focused on us than usual.

As Dak wins it will just become more a distraction for the team to consider putting Romo back in.
It's unfair, and Romo sure as hell does not deserve any of this but business is business.

After this GB win I'm the verge of saying that there is no point in turning over this apple cart.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JG and Romo are tight. Linehan and Romo are tight as well. Romo is too much of a competitor to go to them and say play Dak until he struggles. I Read a pole on Twitter- 84% of fans want Dak. I would say the number of TV guys is even higher. I think most though believe a healthy Romo is a better QB but Dak has inspired this team and played so well you can't take him out. If most are like me, they can't believe what they are seeing. I think he has completed 68% of his passes and his negative plays u can count on 2 hands. I'm not sure there has ever been a better start to a career for a QB. Maybe JJ sold his soul for real.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who knows....nice problem

here is what I think will happen
Romo is brought back s l o w l y...which means, he gets a series or two or three in the Cleveland game. I'm not sure he's in uni against philly. BUT If he is....he COULD get a series if the game gets outta hand either way in the 4th qtr. I think the process to Romo will continue from there each week as long as Romo's play doesn't shit the bed. I also think Dak plays each week as the team keeps him involved. IF ( HUGE IF) Romo is back in form with the same offensive compliment playing as well as they have....Romo is the better QB for this team....THIS SEASON

I don't see the problem others see. Romo has had zero comp. for his job since he took it from Bledsoe. Everyone with in this organization say's Romo is a big time competitor. HOW IS THIS NOT GOOD FOR THE TEAM? Cream rises to the top as they say. I don't see the comparison to Dandy Don / Morton or to Morton/Staubach. Those teams had won in the playoffs and advanced to championship door steps. This team is learning how to win and competition remains the very best thing for team.

I think it's too the point the team will be split if a change is made. Lots of young guys out there.