• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ford Sr in Hospice?

K.J.Ester

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife overheard someone who is close to the family talking about a Ford who is now in hospice. From what she heard, we have very good reason to believe it was Ford Sr. I will not give up names on who said it or who she heard talking. To my understanding, this is something they are trying to keep on the quiet.

I have been fighting whether to share this. Part of me feels it is disrespectful. Part of me feels it is news worthy of mentioning to the Lions fans. Another part of me is afraid there will be some who will have no tact and leave cruel comments. I hope you all prove me wrong on that last one. Whether you like him or blame him for the losing, his greatest fault was that he was too loyal to those he hired, and that is not a person who deserves to be ridiculed or hated on his death bed.

I wont give up names on who she heard speaking because I dont want to get her or anyone else in trouble if somehow the wrong person reads this. I know the odds are very slim of that, but if you knew me in real life, you would understand why I dont trust any odds.

superdave2773

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well best to be sure of news before you post it a lesson i learned well! I would never leave a classless comment (on ths post anyway). Would never wish that on anyone either.we're long suffering Lions fans but none of us want to win badly enough to wish this!

K.J.Ester

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what you are saying and I agree. I should be more careful. Too often you can state something and everyone will claim you stated something else because they read what they want to believe rather than what you actually write.

So to make this clear.... as I said, she only overheard someone close to the family talking about a Ford who is in hospice. Who these people are and what was said exactly, gives us a very good reason to believe it is Ford Sr. I am not saying it is him for sure.

Those are very key words here. lol

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spent most of last week sitting in a Hospice facility. Nothing easy about these situations. (Much respect and gratitude to all the good people involved with Hospice. Couldnt do that everyday, thankful there are others who can and do.) Hopefully Mr. Ford is surrounded by his loved ones right now. And hope he gets the dignity and respect in his last days that he showed to others over the years.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want the man to die, just want the Lions to win.......If he passes and leaves the team to someone that as just inept then so be it......

Does anyone really know who is second in line when it comes to his WILL? That will tell you something.

Trying googling Bill O'riellys wife......Haha......Amazing how the rich can keep things from the public......