• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that love to hate the Eagles

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there's no way Dak, Goff, Trubisky, Watson or another are equal or better?

Some are good and I actually really like Watson but IMO Wentz is better and the only one to show MVP ability.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's a joke you think because some Dallas fans love romo and can't except Dak is a solid reason why wentz is better.
Shit dude....there are eagle fans who think they traded the wrong QB. Big fucking deal but here you thinking that means something. Comical!!!!

I can assure you the Dallas organization is fine with Prescott, players on the team love him.
He's a winner and a complete leader....we'll see if your boy plays up to the #2 overall pick, as of now, a 4th rounder has proven to be ever bit as good between the lines, He also plays 16 games each year

Really... Dak had an MVP caliber season. I must have missed it.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no you didnt. You always want to dismiss that year.

BTW Watson was off the hook before his injury stopped his season (sound familiar?)

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are a typical bandwagon eagles fan that can't process the truth. I do not give a flying fuck if you believe me or not, Fuck you for calling me a liar, and fuck you for being a closed minded jackoff. Everything I posted is 100% true; you're bullshit denials do not make it false, I was there, living in that shithole of a city for 4 years, and I saw what I saw. I never said people stormed the streets, you made that up... and that is the bullshit.

Bandwagon... funny. The Eagles always sell out even when they suck. They might be the most passionate fans in the entire NFL. No way can you claim Eagle fans turn their back on the team when they lose. That just stupid.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no you didnt. You always want to dismiss that year.

BTW Watson was off the hook before his injury stopped his season (sound familiar?)

You think his rookie season was MVP status with 3660 yards and 22 TDs. Jesus Christ dude.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some are good and I actually really like Watson but IMO Wentz is better and the only one to show MVP ability.
Goff was in the MVP race too. Dak ROY, Watson outplayed Wentz in 18. I'm no fan of Tribusky or Baker but both have shown they can be franchise QBs.

Sorry but right now you just can't say Wentz is better than those guys.

He may very well turn out better but all those I named have the ability to be better than Wentz injured or not.
Those are facts, not any over the top homer BULLSHIT you are known for.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think his rookie season was MVP status with 3660 yards and 22 TDs. Jesus Christ dude.
sorry he was in the consideration. That has nothing to do with me. he took a team what was crap the year before & won 13 games. Only playing the beginning of the final game or they might have been 14-2.
See what you always forget is.
QBs are measured by winning & leading their team. Not just being a stat whore.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me whats funny about that @Schmoopy1000
You want to say Wentz is better than Watson because of his MVP type season (one season)
When Watson was on fire before falling to injury as well. If he doesnt get injured he could have been on pace for an MVP type season. Yet you ignore this about other players & only account for it when it is your precious Wentz.
I find "that" funny :heh:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to say Wentz is better than Watson because of his MVP type season (one season)
When Watson was on fire before falling to injury as well. If he doesnt get injured he could have been on pace for an MVP type season. Yet you ignore this about other players & only account for it when it is your precious Wentz.
I find "that" funny :heh:

Ya know what I find funny? That @PhoenixEagles1 is on a thread talking about how great eagles fans are when he himself thinks the OP is not a real eagles fan because he’s not from Philly

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You miss a lot of stuff.

Looks like Dak is also an AMVP

Why Dak Prescott is the NFL's MVP

Let’s begin with the obvious. After Tony Romo went down in the preseason, it looked like another lost season for the Cowboys. As a fourth-round pick, rookie Prescott stepped in seamlessly and has led the Cowboys to an NFL-best 10-1 record, including a single-season franchise-record 10 straight wins heading into Thursday’s matchup with Minnesota

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff was in the MVP race too. Dak ROY, Watson outplayed Wentz in 18. I'm no fan of Tribusky or Baker but both have shown they can be franchise QBs.

Sorry but right now you just can't say Wentz is better than those guys.

He may very well turn out better but all those I named have the ability to be better than Wentz injured or not.
Those are facts, not any over the top homer BULLSHIT you are known for.

I like how you ALWAYS put that little caveat in when you speak of Wentz. He had a promising rookie season, he exploded on the scene year two yet only had a good season year 3 coming back from two torn ligaments and a back injury. “He May very well turn out better”. That’s your insurance because you know he’s a special QB and can do things Dak simply isn’t capable of... and that’s no knock on Dak cause he’s a good QB. Dak just will never be a MVP type.
I don’t know if Watson really was better then an injured Wentz last year either. Wentz was on pace to have about 400 more yards, 8 more TDs. I really do like Watson though. He could be a very good QB for a while.

Last edited: