• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that love to hate the Eagles

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got lucky. Uh huh.
YEP....LUCKY and you should know that more than most cause it was you posting all over this site the week leading up to their first playoff game how they were going to get killed on Sunday. Hell...if Matt Ryan was anything close to this Matty Ice bull shit, they woulda lost that playoff game. 4 plays inside the 5 and this guy lays an egg is the only reason they got past Atlanta. Don't get me wrong...Foles was great and next to Flacco, the best 3 playoff games ever. He flat out carried that team and not one sorry ass philly fan saw that coming. Just like you, they were looking to the next season and was as surprised as all football fans they actually won a super bowl

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEP....LUCKY and you should know that more than most cause it was you posting all over this site the week leading up to their first playoff game how they were going to get killed on Sunday. Hell...if Matt Ryan was anything close to this Matty Ice bull shit, they woulda lost that playoff game. 4 plays inside the 5 and this guy lays an egg is the only reason they got past Atlanta. Don't get me wrong...Foles was great and next to Flacco, the best 3 playoff games ever. He flat out carried that team and not one sorry ass philly fan saw that coming. Just like you, they were looking to the next season and was as surprised as all football fans they actually won a super bowl

He has selective memory. Cut the guy some slack.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna mention that. But dont have the energy to talk to brick walls anymore.
He would say these things every week throughout the playoffs. Literally talking of how lucky they got last week but now they will get stomped.

My 1st thought when luck was brought up, was how ironic will it be when PE1 responds to this. Then LOL right on cue. he does.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna mention that. But dont have the energy to talk to brick walls anymore.
He would say these things every week throughout the playoffs. Literally talking of how lucky they got last week but now they will get stomped.

My 1st thought when luck was brought up, was how ironic will it be when PE1 responds to this. Then LOL right on cue. he does.
yes sir...wentz fanboy wasn't sure this winning playoff games was a good thing for the greatest young QB in the history of football's image. And as we sit here today, that playoff run might be why wentz never stacks up to what this guy thinks he'll become

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just because Foles stepped up the team was fantastic. That doesn’t mean they were lucky because I didn’t think Foles would deliver.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes sir...wentz fanboy wasn't sure this winning playoff games was a good thing for the greatest young QB in the history of football's image. And as we sit here today, that playoff run might be why wentz never stacks up to what this guy thinks he'll become

Why do you constantly have to be a dickhead. Did I ever say Wentz was the greatest in the history footballs image? Did I not say it’s obvious that Mahomes took his place. Just because Foles player better than I thought that doesn’t mean they were lucky. They won week after week after week.

God all you guys do is talk about me.

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Giants fan, but I'm a weird Giants fan. I don't hate the Eagles, or the Redskins either. I only have a certain percentage of hate in me and I save it up and use it all on the Cowboys. Ohhh, do I hate them . I hate everything about them, the players, the coaches,the owner, the fans, unborn children of Cowboy fans I also already hate. Don't get me started.... I only have two wishes every year as far as the NFL goes. 1. I hope the Giants will win the Superbowl.
2. If the Giants don't win the Superbowl, then anybody else can win except Dallas, and I'm okay with it. I'll even consider it a successful season. So far this strategy has worked for 23 straight years. I'm sticking with it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God all you guys do is talk about me.
that's on you.
You brought it all on yourself and do nothing but say stupid ass shit while pointing a finger at others. You might be the most disliked person on theses boards....but not for me, eaglesnut has you beat in that regard....least for me. :D

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They proved that last year.

All the Wentz fanboys keep saying “Foles is just average... he’s nothing special.” Ok... I believe you.

Now explain how an “average” QB can resurrect them from the dead but a “phenomenal superstar” can lead them to mediocrity?
Well said Pday. Really, I don't care about the Eagles for another 48 years.
Pats are not in NFCE so Eagles are irrelevant to me.
I have said this 4 times with an option for a 5th.....

LOOK AT HOW YOU GUYS RIDE MY DICK NON STOP. ITS AMAZING

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and...you quoted me and I just responded...it is what it is

And you made up some complete bullshit. Because "I" didnt think Foles would do it, yet he did deliver. That means it was all luck. Take out the Dallas game week 17 where they benched every one and they went 16-2. All just luck right.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because Foles stepped up the team was fantastic. That doesn’t mean they were lucky because I didn’t think Foles would deliver.
Again. "You" were saying they were lucky back then. Which is the point I am making. Whether they were lucky back then is irrelevant to again, the point I am making.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does not matter...not likely wentz does what Foles did when the stage is it's brightest. You can't assume the same decisions are made

being that Wentz hasn't played a game at that stage yet, I can't make that call... and neither can you.

You can speculate all you want.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
being that Wentz hasn't played a game at that stage yet, I can't make that call... and neither can you.

You can speculate all you want.
I clearly said not likely and you can't assume...don't see where I made a call

you wentz fan boys are a trip.....maybe someday he'll have a statue outside the stadium too...to early to say