• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Football is such garbage

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say "punchy" nails it.
pretty much after reading posts from cowboy fans.
By and large many remain a notch above the average redskin fan when it comes to football statements on things yet to be.

some post all day and still don't say shit. It's as if they had to read an opinion in order to form one. Say what you want but that has never been me.

attention getters all the same

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries seriously make me sick though. It ruins the game. I
If this defense finishes in the top 5 it would be a miracle IMO.
I don't think it would be a miracle. I saw Byron Jones yesterday completely shutdown Zach Ertz. Not that I expect a win against the Pats, but I'm anxious to see how he does against Gronk. I can't believe my eyes, but Barry Church has improved big time in his technique in coverage. He isn't getting himself out of position too much like he did in the past. The secondary as a whole has played well, and that's without the Cowboys generating many sacks, a number I expect to rise when we get people back. Sure, Bradford did blow some passes, but for the most part, our secondary played well.

The game plan the Cowboys executed yesterday defensively against an explosive offense should give you hope. Marinelli is already a defensive genius and now he has toys he can play with to attack the defense the way he wants to attack. Marinelli didnt always have the personnel to attack a team's offense like he wanted to. Now he does.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said talent the talent is there on defense, but the offense is gonna have to do its part.